Does anyone have an OTA link for the google mobile app?
    02-18-09 02:46 PM
    Google does....Google Mobile click on maps.
    02-18-09 02:47 PM
    i have google maps, but google.com claims to have a google mobile app that is separate, but i can't seem to find a link to download it
    02-18-09 02:53 PM
    m.google.com

no "app" for search (LOL).

the other apps are available from the list.
    02-18-09 03:33 PM
    I don't think this works for the storm yet. If you look on the google mobile help page it states that the storm is not yet supported.
    02-18-09 03:37 PM
    Every time I download Google Maps, it loads and stays in portrait view with the keyboard showing. I cannot get the keyboard to go away. I'm sure it's something simple...can anyone tell me how to fix this? Swiping and using the menu doesn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 04:08 PM
    Manage Contacts with Excel? http://newbbie.com/2008/01/19/managi...k-using-excel/
    Every time I download Google Maps, it loads and stays in portrait view with the keyboard showing. I cannot get the keyboard to go away. I'm sure it's something simple...can anyone tell me how to fix this? Swiping and using the menu doesn't work.
    Common. Note the next to last line of nightfishing's signature. That's what you need to do. OPTIONS > ADVANCED OPTIONS > APPLICATIONS > Tap (not click) Google Maps > BB MENU > DISABLE COMPATIBILITY MODE.
    02-18-09 04:42 PM
    Hey, thank you! Worked like a charm!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 04:52 PM
    I don't think this works for the storm yet. If you look on the google mobile help page it states that the storm is not yet supported.
    What doesn't work? Google maps with GPS works fine on my storm. I've had Google maps since Dec 17th when I got the storm. GPS just started working today after I upgraded to 3.0.2.

Go to m.google.com/maps there will be a link to download.
    02-18-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD