Using V. 4.0.2, in the search box I push the "green call button" and that gives me the regular call screen....

Am I Missing something or it doesn't work in the Storm?
    04-29-10 11:29 AM
    I can't offer any suggestions of what could be going wrong, but I will confirm that this is working on my storm running OS 5.0.0.419. I would check things like permissions and making sure that compatibility mode is disabled, and of course a good ol' battery pull.
    04-29-10 03:28 PM
    I can't offer any suggestions of what could be going wrong, but I will confirm that this is working on my storm running OS 5.0.0.419. I would check things like permissions and making sure that compatibility mode is disabled, and of course a good ol' battery pull.
    I'm running OS 5.0.0.451, checked permissions, all ok, no compatibility mode, and done several battery pulls since I installed Google Maps.

What are you doing exactly to make it work? Just pressing the green button?
    04-30-10 03:00 AM
    Works fine here. Running 591/643 hybrid. I just press the BB button then search, then hold down the green button. Also works fine on the GF 9550
    04-30-10 08:50 AM
    Just hold the button down. Pressing it quickly then releasing the green button sends it into phone mode, holding it down, it prompts for you to speak your question.
    04-30-10 12:38 PM
    Just hold the button down. Pressing it quickly then releasing the green button sends it into phone mode, holding it down, it prompts for you to speak your question.
    I did a few testings, and while the short press brings the "normal behaviour call screen", the long press brings the same screen but with the "contact list" tab... is this normal?

I mean, when you long press the green button in any moment, what is the normal behaviour? Can I disable this?�?�?�?
    04-30-10 12:56 PM
    Are you signed in to Google maps? I just checked this out and it works fine on my Storm.
    04-30-10 01:17 PM
    Are you signed in to Google maps? I just checked this out and it works fine on my Storm.
    yes, I'm signed in in google maps, all the rest of features work well....
    Maybe it's because my version of google maps is not in English?�?
    04-30-10 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD