01-28-10 02:40 PM
    It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I just went to http://google.com/gmm

Yes, it was my AT&T branded 9700.
    01-28-10 09:20 PM
    Google Maps work great for me.
    01-28-10 09:55 PM
    It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I just went to Google Maps

Yes, it was my AT&T branded 9700.
    Thats the address I use anytime I want to install/upgrade. Well, actually I use http://www.google.com/gmm but it's the same thing
    01-28-10 10:09 PM
    I had no trouble installing/using this on my ATT 9700 either, just went to the m.google.com site and installed it.
    01-29-10 09:55 AM
    I installed Google maps and had issues at first. I had to go into permissions and allow all permissions including security timers. I set them to match other mapping software on my 9700. Works great now.
    01-30-10 10:44 PM
    Does anyone know how to keep google maps on and running when you're navigating? Hate that I have to press a key to bring up the bb screen with the maps every 10 seconds or so seeing the screen blacks out for battery conservation! I mean I don't mind that except when I need the app running to help me get to where I need to go!! UGH!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 04:02 PM
    Does anyone know how to keep google maps on and running when you're navigating? Hate that I have to press a key to bring up the bb screen with the maps every 10 seconds or so seeing the screen blacks out for battery conservation! I mean I don't mind that except when I need the app running to help me get to where I need to go!! UGH!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Try this app:

Leave It On

The app is worth more than the price.
    02-18-10 05:00 PM
    there is no way to keep maps on while in use through some options changes or something?
    02-18-10 05:34 PM
    there is no way to keep maps on while in use through some options changes or something?
    No. I travel all the time and the app handy for extending the duration of time the back light is on- whether navigating with google maps, on a forum, or reviewing emails.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-18-10 11:00 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD