If I star an address how do I edit it? I can't find an option to change it from address to a name. The previous version gave you an edit option.
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by monkeykat; 04-09-10 at 05:16 PM.
    04-09-10 05:13 PM
    Yeah im wondering the same thing. I think they got rid of that option, which is really stupid.

04-10-10 10:59 AM
    Yeah I can't edit or save any points either.

04-10-10 04:16 PM
    well actually the only way you can edit and make starred items right now is by making your own map in google. I did it on mine, i added pictures for people new icons and it works like a charm. You just have to load it in there. its not hard kind of cool but the only bad part is that you cant make way points and just click a spot on the map like we used to be able to in google maps 3.0
    04-13-10 05:39 PM
    Thanks for the info.
    04-14-10 01:49 AM
    That doesn't seem to work any more! wtf google?
    04-28-10 11:12 AM
    I figured out a way to rename your starred locations in Google Maps.
    You have to make a new map with all of your starred places. I had to do it one starred place at a time so it might be a lengthy process if you have a lot of locations. Once done the new map will show up in "My Maps". When you open that particular map all of your starred places associated with it will be editable!
    It's a bummer to have to jump through hoops to make it happen but at least it's possible.
    04-28-10 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD