hi guys!!! i do have problem with my new bb storm2 9550, i bought this for a wik ago here in saudi arabia (riyadh). My big problem is i cant download the apps world for my bb. everytime i download the app world it says that my device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry app world. and also not available here in saudi arabia... what will i do? please help me....
    06-13-10 05:29 PM
    hi guys!!! i do have problem with my new bb storm2 9550, i bought this for a wik ago here in saudi arabia (riyadh). My big problem is i cant download the apps world for my bb. everytime i download the app world it says that my device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry app world. and also not available here in saudi arabia... what will i do? please help me....
    Sounds like your country doesn't support App World. You can view the supported countries list on the BlackBerry mobile site (http://mobile.blackberry.com). Research In Motion is working hard to extend its reach to as many countries as possible though, so it's just a matter of time.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-13-10 06:58 PM
    u might want to start your own thread asking for help on this topic.
    06-13-10 07:09 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD