Anyone having any trouble installing the google mail app? After it downloads and installs, I keep getting some kind of error. I'm using new BB 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 05:58 PM
    I was having the same issues. Delete just the gmail app from your application list, let the blackberry restart and then go to m.google.com and download just the gmail app. Everything should work just fine then.
    04-05-09 06:03 PM
    I've never used the app but I have my BB e-mail set up with my gmail account and that works fine for me.
    04-05-09 06:21 PM
    What error?

Are you using the blackberry browser, with he emulation mode set to blackberry?

Delete it if it's installed but not working. Clear your cache, pull battery and try download again.

04-05-09 06:27 PM
    I've installed that on a download before and it worked really well. If Chrisy's Cache Clearing (say that 10 times fast!) doesn't work, you might installing through DM.
    04-05-09 06:29 PM
    Thanks Cooden. That worked.

04-05-09 06:41 PM
    Thanks Cooden. That worked.

Glad I could help, I had posted a thread yesterday about the same problem and someone told me to do that. I tried to copy my thread so that you could read it, but I don't have 10 posts to put links in my threads.
    04-05-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD