Be nicer when you can use it with google maps.
    02-11-10 06:23 AM
    Be nicer when you can use it with google maps.
    yeeup. hopefully, google will add bb support soon. flippin ridiculous it's not already.
    you really cant see how useful/addicting this is until you use it like it's meant to be used -- with buzz layer for google maps.
    im using it via browser on my ipod touch, since it's supported.
    02-11-10 06:49 AM
    You can use Bolt or Mini Opera (mini opera seems to work slightly better) on the Buzz mobile site @ https://m.google.com/app/buzz?force=...view=following .. not sure BB needs an app for Buzz.
    02-14-10 01:15 PM
    I wasn't impressed with it. I'll stick with Facebook and Twitter for my social networking, and leave Google for my email and IM client.
    02-14-10 01:22 PM
    still think it's going to be next year until we see a bb google buzz app
    02-25-10 08:57 AM
    buzz is starting to get really annoying. i want its mobile aspects but its non-mobile thing in gmail is so obstrusive
    02-25-10 11:54 AM
    How do i disable google buzz?
    how do i disable google buzz?
    02-26-10 04:08 PM
    You can post to Google Buzz now from your BB with our "test tool".

How:
    1.) Get an account at futz.me
    2.) Setup CustomSMTP on futz.me using any @Gmail.com address (easiest from your computer).
    3.) Visit futz.me from your BB ONCE...log in and choose to use custom SMTP from that device (a one time thing).

To use it:

Just go to futz.me/buzz anytime from your browser on your BB and you'll see a screen to enter your buzz posts! That's it.

Alternatively, you can (from your computer or anywhere) use futz.me/buzz to post IMAGES and TEXT.

Questions...email help-at-futz.me
    Last edited by commandlinekid; 04-07-10 at 06:07 PM.
    04-07-10 06:02 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD