Hi,

Google is releasing the Google Apps Connector for BlackBerry Enterprise Server in July of this year, but I was hoping to get a copy of the beta version, which is out now. Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the software? The full version coming out in July is free for all gmail premium accounts. I would fall under that category; I just could really use the Connector software now at work.

Thanks,

Sal
    05-20-09 03:47 AM
    Don't know where to find it but, I do know you will still need acess to an Exchange Server AND a BES plan from your carrier to make it work. Sounds great initially, but not something I will be jumping right into for an extra $40/mo over BIS and G Sync for BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 12:32 PM
    Hi, Thanks for the information. I didn't realize about the extra fees; it must be something in the fine print. I essentially want to be able to edit contacts on the blackberry and have the contacts list in gmail updated with those changes. Is there any software or program that might be able to do this.

Overall, I'm trying to sync the contacts between a few blackberrys. I thought using a common gmail account would be a good solution, and then enabling access to that account for all the blackberrys.

Thanks again,
    Sal
    05-20-09 01:53 PM
    Sure, and its free. Google sync for bb. Go to m.google.com on your bb browser and download Sync. It can do exactly what u want

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD