Hi, I have a blackberry that I'm trying to configure with my email - which runs my home domain abc.com.au through the google apps website - however, I cant find the 'server' domain in the google apps for me to configure my blackberry setup for google apps - can someone tell me what the google apps - usually something like "mail.abc.com.au" but this doesn't work!!

Pls help...
    ]
    Last edited by audrokit; 03-31-09 at 02:02 AM.
    03-31-09 01:59 AM
    m.google.com should get you where you want to go.
    That is where I downloaded my Google app, and the maps download was in the toolbar, I D/Ld from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 03:02 AM
    hi, i think you misunderstood my request. I have google mobile on my bb, but that's not what I need. I want to forward my google apps email account which my domain has been forwarded to google mail - and I need to know the mail server to direct my BB set up with my cell phone setup online to fire the email to my BB
    03-31-09 04:13 AM
    Oh, ok. You need to log into BIS in your e-mail settings and add the account, I believe is what you're looking for, if I'm understanding you correctly.

You log in with your username and password and add the e-mail address you want pushed to your BB.

03-31-09 04:38 AM
    great, I tried that... but the server "mail.xxxxxxx.com.au" doesn't work...

?? So I don't know that the mail server is for the gmail apps mail acct.
    03-31-09 05:15 AM
    You can use imap.gmail.com or pop.gmail.com to authenticate to your Google Apps account. Your username should be your fully qualified email address.
    Hope this still helps you, and if not you, then the next person that searches on this thread.
    04-03-09 10:09 AM
    I have a personal domain on google apps. After I set up the domain and got everything working on the google side, all I had to do on the BIS setup was put my email address and password. It went through immediately and was setup automatically. I think this is because the MX forwards to google and BIS setup recognizes it as any other gmail account.

I did not have to input the server name, etc.

Last edited by Son of X-51; 04-03-09 at 01:51 PM.
    04-03-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD