I am looking for a good stock app. Anyone have and recommendations?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 06:17 PM
    I'm using Stock Manager available from the CB store.

It's pretty straight forward.. updated quotes at your chosen interval, shows dollar or percent changes, and links to news feeds.

Viigo also has a portfolio option that is pretty good, if you're looking for the free stuff.

Cheers.
    02-19-09 06:41 PM
    I have stock with share builder. This is an ameritrade. Will the make a difference?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 06:46 PM
    Viigo is great but unless you're like me and have it open all the time for multiple things, its probably not a good 'lightweight' option for you.
    02-19-09 07:43 PM
    I'd LOVE to see an app that will scroll REAL TIME quotes across the home screen.
    02-19-09 07:47 PM
    You may also want to try iStockManager.

The BlackBerry version of iStockManager brings you the most robust trading application with the same great features as the original iStockManager for iPhone version. Giving you secure, quick and simple access to your TD AMERITRADE account, you can place trades and check the market while on the go. Equity and option trading, streaming data, real-time balances and positions, option chains, news and more, right at your fingertips.

Visit iStockManager's web site to get more info about the app.

The app can be downloaded from iStockManager - Brokerage Services by TD AMERITRADE or from the CrackBerry app store
    03-03-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD