I've always thought I would never need to use a map app for my phone but yesterday I found the need for one does anyone know a good free map app for blackberry thats easy to use?
    11-23-10 09:30 AM
    Well the most common, easiest to use, are BlackBerry Maps (which should be already on your phone) and Google Maps.

I use both, but use Google more. You're able to sign into your google account and view all your starred places, maps, and other points of interest you have. It's very easy to use, get directions, or search for the closest McDonalds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Fubaz likes this.
    11-23-10 09:36 AM
    I just found something called life in pocket by doing a little research on the site is this free to use on my phone and wont charge me anything?
    11-23-10 09:42 AM
    +1 For Google Maps. I'm not very fond of the UI of BB Maps.
    11-23-10 10:50 AM
    I just found something called life in pocket by doing a little research on the site is this free to use on my phone and wont charge me anything?
    If no price is listed and it lets you download and use it, then yes, it should be free.

EDIT: Thier website says it's free. LifeInPocket GPS Mobile Application & Services - Your life in your pocket
    Last edited by CASH; 11-23-10 at 10:54 AM.
    11-23-10 10:52 AM
    Google maps
    11-23-10 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD