I know there are apps for the iphone that show all types of chords and stuff for guitar, and I do remember seeing one on here but I can't seem to find it. Is there any app out there thats pretty good that's like this?
    06-23-09 04:35 PM
    I'm using this one: download11 dot getjar dot com slash downloads slash web slash pub slash 17196 slash Guitar dot jar
    It's okay, nothing spectacular, but it has chords in it. (sorry about all the slashes and dots)
    06-24-09 08:42 AM
    It's actually in a thread. Just search for "guitar chords", it'll be in the Storm OTA apps thread.
    06-24-09 08:44 AM
    We are currently beta testing Guitar Studio for Blackberry right now.

It has a 30,000+ chord library, supports hands free playing of Tab and Chordpro files (with auto scrolling), has a built in tuner, mp3 player with configurable looping (that can be linked to a tab or chorpro file so they play at the same time), built in audio recorder and more.

The app is written by LCAmobile. Bold, Curve and Tour users can participate in beta testing by visiting lcamobile.com

We have a sneak peak video at youtube.com/lcamobile YouTube - LCAmobile's Channel

We expect to have the app for sale in early February.

Al
    01-22-10 10:48 PM

It has a 30,000+ chord library, supports hands free playing of Tab and Chordpro files (with auto scrolling), has a built in tuner, mp3 player with configurable looping (that can be linked to a tab or chorpro file so they play at the same time), built in audio recorder and more.

The app is written by LCAmobile. Bold, Curve and Tour users can participate in beta testing by visiting lcamobile.com

We have a sneak peak video at youtube.com/lcamobile YouTube - LCAmobile's Channel

Al
    May I beta test this?
    01-24-10 06:56 PM

Al
    I have been looking for something!! Does not support the Storm 09530 though. I hope that changes. (If you need beta testers for the Storm, please let me know!!)

Any info on pricing yet?
    01-29-10 05:51 AM
    there is one in app world, gets good reviews too. i'm thinking of trying it if an online search doesn't provide something better!!
    01-29-10 06:21 AM
    there is one in app world, gets good reviews too. i'm thinking of trying it if an online search doesn't provide something better!!
    If you are refering to Guitar Chord, it is a pretty decent app and is easy to use. Worth the money. I haven't been able to find anything better yet on the web or in various BB forum sites. The post above for Guitar Studio looks very interesting, may want to take a look.
    01-29-10 06:53 AM
    There is a new app on Blackberry App World called Lil Guitar that sounds like what you are looking for. It works on Storm as well as all other 8000 and 9000 series Blackberry's OS v4.5 to 5.0.

Chord dictionary, plays the chords in different guitar sounds, nice graphics and a tone-based tuner. Check it out.
    06-23-10 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD