Why isn't there an app out there for the people that don't care who stumbles upon their pin?

I notice that in the BBM App page on App World, millions of users post their pins and info like "male/17/california", so why not have an app that sends you a random pin invite from somebody that decides to give their pin to the app for public requests? It could be like the BBM social threads on CrackBerry, except more successful!

I think it could be fun, since I love to learn about or flirt or discuss things with new people that get my Pin# from another user or from a forum.

...So Good idea? or does it take away the purpose of BBM?

Btw my pin is 22bec990 if you wanna discuss this or talk :P
    Last edited by tyler_zyco; 07-07-11 at 03:19 AM.
    07-07-11 03:16 AM
    I think of bbm as something for people you know.... I wouldn't enjoy an app like that... but to each their own
    07-07-11 06:57 AM
    No way here. A thousand BBM sex requests every day from pathetic guys with a shirtless picture of someone else for their avatar? Ugh. App World is already bad enough.
    07-07-11 03:35 PM
    Personally I wouldn't use this. My PIN is a secret lol.

These apps have it integrated though: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...r/8924?lang=en
    07-07-11 07:28 PM
    Hmm.. Yeah. I think I liked the idea because I have only had one problem with a BBM perv and I just blocked him.
    But I've realized that BBM is pretty much a fun thing for friends.

(Sent using Tapatalk)
    07-08-11 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD