Hi everyone - this is my first thread and I am opening with a question.

I am looking for an app that can be used with my BB PlayBook 64GB which I have recently bought.

I need it to analyse my golf swing.

There is a similar app available on iPhone/Pad and I am not sure but I think it works with Android too.

iSwing? App - Improve Your Game

If you search on Yahoo with "Golf Swing Analysis App" you will come up with this and further down a video on You Tube explaining its operation.

I am not very technical in this area so I need as much help as can be given at the moment. I am a reasonably quick learner and with the right instruction I can probably get on with it myself with minimal help.

I have approached BlackBerry but they don't seem to be of much help and won't comment on the fact thet they seem so far behind the others, (Apple and Android), on things like this.

Hope someone can help.
    11-13-12 08:28 AM
    There are a few good ones for the WIndows platform (I used one a few years back) but not sure there's enough demand for it to be developed on BB's...
    I think you'll struggle
    11-14-12 03:03 AM
    Have you got a link for that?

Do you think it woud be possible to use it with the video produced with the PlayBook, i.e. export it to my computer and then use the app or software with it?
    11-14-12 12:55 PM
    I have used the video recored on the playook to feed my PC running V1Golf. I agree a swing analysis app is needed. It would take advantage of the quality video hardware on the PB
    12-09-12 01:05 PM
    I've had a quick look at V1Golf but can't find any costs.

What's the bottom line on this?

Is it worth it from just my point of view?

I really don't want to be spending loads of money, especially when the other platforms are getting something similar for virtually nothing.
    12-10-12 01:53 PM