So I've been playing various GT games for a bit now. Linkfour, battleship, blackjack, roulette yada yada yada... I did an official upgrade for my phone through the proper channels and now cannot log into any of these games as they all use the same user ID and password. I haven't the foggiest idea what my user ID is. I know it is a random number assigned to each user but who really knows what theirs is? I see that it asks if I want to send and email to GT and I say yes. Then when I go to my emails, there is a message sent with my pin number included. I have NEVER received any response. Also I try to create a new acct but it says only one acct per device so I basically cannot play these games anymore. Anyone know how to get around this or get an actual response from GT?
    Thank you
    Mike
    03-02-10 03:47 PM
    I have no clue what my user id is either and I don't know how to find out. Let me know if you get any answers!
    03-03-10 08:31 PM
    Have either of you found out what to do???? I'm now in the same boat. Did the upgrade this morning and now I can't get into my slots. I never thought to write the number down that is next to your name while your playing on the games. If Ican get back in I'll make sure to write that down.
    03-12-10 09:51 AM
    Hey everyone thats having this issues...i found this email that you can contact them and see if they will help you...good luck hope i have been a help..
    support @ GoldThumb .com please put everything together this post site will not allow me to post an email address so this the best i can give you the answer to your question.
    03-19-10 03:28 AM
    Too bad..crappy support
    03-28-10 09:30 AM
    This is the address I get when I email them: [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 08:39 PM
    Maybe you can go to USER PROFILE and click on FORGOT user ID or PASSWORD...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 09:18 PM
    What the F...k is the deal w/ this freaking app? It freezes up on you & you end up loosing the game (Ran Out f Time...). You're waiting on your opponent to drop, his timing bar ends ...& 5 sec later it drops & says that I ran out. GoldThumb.com if you are reading this, PLEASE, fix that ****. Thx!

ME!
    04-24-10 11:12 AM
    I have no clue what my user id is either and I don't know how to find out. Let me know if you get any answers!
    I am having the same problem!!!!!!
    08-01-10 07:58 AM
    I had the exact problem, I didn't know my user ID, password, wouldn't let me pplay, etc.

I sent them an email.
    I just said don't know password user id. I can't do anything. help.

replied in minutes.
    with ID and password.

email them to, support @ goldenthumb.com
    all together
    for your USER ID AND PASSWORD
    08-07-10 10:09 PM
    So I've been playing various GT games for a bit now. Linkfour, battleship, blackjack, roulette yada yada yada... I did an official upgrade for my phone through the proper channels and now cannot log into any of these games as they all use the same user ID and password. I haven't the foggiest idea what my user ID is. I know it is a random number assigned to each user but who really knows what theirs is? I see that it asks if I want to send and email to GT and I say yes. Then when I go to my emails, there is a message sent with my pin number included. I have NEVER received any response. Also I try to create a new acct but it says only one acct per device so I basically cannot play these games anymore. Anyone know how to get around this or get an actual response from GT?
    Thank you
    Mike
    06-23-13 01:31 PM
    Thank you
    Mike
    06-23-13 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD