I am using the gmail built into the BB, It has pictures and HTML, I notice the Gmail app dont show HTML and Images? Is there settings or something?
    03-02-09 05:41 PM
    I don't use the Gmail app very much, but there's nothing in the settings to do images and such in the Gmail app.
    03-02-09 05:50 PM
    Actually there is. When you are in an email that has images open the menu key and choose "show images". Ta Da!
    03-02-09 06:05 PM
    Actually there is. When you are in an email that has images open the menu key and choose "show images". Ta Da!
    he was referring to the gmail app, not the native email client. the native app does support images, the gmail app does not.
    03-02-09 06:10 PM
    Is there a difference between the GMAIL APP and setting it up as GMAIL in email setup?
    03-02-09 06:28 PM
    yes, in the email set up, you're having the BB servers check your email and forward it to your device. through the gmail app you're having the gmail app check with gmail for new emails.

i personally feel the built in support is better for other things like graphics and such, but can be slightly glitchy marking emails read, etc.
    03-02-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD