As I said, both, but I've never had this problem until recently and I even tried shutting off IMAP and it didn't seem to do anything.
    Maybe something is up with Gmail today. I use the Gmail app, not POP on my BB.
    06-13-08 01:18 PM
    POP is instant push, IMAP can have delay as long as 15-20 minutes, it just depends on when mail comes in and when they poll.

Are you using IMAP on your BB or POP? I believe IMAP gmail doesn't push to the BB as fast as POP.
    06-13-08 02:59 PM
    POP is instant push, IMAP can have delay as long as 15-20 minutes, it just depends on when mail comes in and when they poll.
    I just wish the Gmail app would poll more often. I like having the gmail conversations and access to my labels etc. Oh and not the chance of my BES admins peaking in my personal email.
    06-13-08 03:05 PM
    I agree. I like the app but not fast enough and sometimes can't see or click links in it..

I just wish the Gmail app would poll more often. I like having the gmail conversations and access to my labels etc. Oh and not the chance of my BES admins peaking in my personal email.
    06-13-08 03:10 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD