I already have my torch syncing well for my calendar using the google sync 3rd party app. I noticed that when setting up my emails in the options there is a box for syncing calendar as well as contacts and deleted items.
    My question is this
    Does this syncing in the email setup work the same way as google sync does? I do have 2 other calendars that are shared with me as well thru google. Maybe they won't pull in the other calendars like they do in google sync.
    10-18-10 04:24 PM
    It works the same. Only issue is that you have to delete your email and then re set it up for it to work properly. I found some duplicates (birthday's etc) after it sync the first time. enjoy
    10-19-10 05:04 PM
    Thanks. What is the average time between syncs and can you force the sync?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 08:20 PM
    If your on the stock Bis version of google sync then it syncs auto or anytime it see's a change in data. If you use the google sync app then you can set it to sync manually when you want or auto. Either way none of them allow you to set specified intervals for syncing as far as I know.

@ drano :- Go Habs Go ! heh heh.
    10-20-10 04:12 AM
    Last question, i have 2 other calendars that are shared with me, my wifes and my son's hockey team. Google sync has it in the options where i can select the calendars i want to put on my phone. Is this option availabe on the stock sync?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD