Gotta love it!
    12-10-08 12:53 PM
    Conjola Beats Google hands down
    02-13-09 10:35 PM
    Just installed .27 on BB 8100, hung up on initial sync. Pulled battery, synced again, worked perfect. Less than 20 seconds later ALL contacts, with ALL fields intact were on my g1. Couldn't have asked for a better result!!! THANK YOU!!!
    Where is conjola available ?

I'm running Google Sync, which is great for calendar, but my contacts won't seem to sync.

At the beginning of this thread I clicked on a file but my Mac said it didn't have a program to open it.. is this only for PC?
    02-23-09 05:04 PM
    I just discovered your app while googling for a way to sync my contacts properly with Gmail. The Google app has been deleting my contacts (I don't know why but I've been steadily losing contacts not to mention gaining duplicates.). Unfortunately, you seem to have turned off activation and your website and I can't sync with Google Apps for my domain. Any chance you'll continue development? Is there anything out there that you recommend?
    04-14-09 04:35 PM
    I go to store.blackberry.com and try to DL conjola sync on my BB browser and all I get is

HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout

The gateway timed-out while waiting for a response from the server . . . .

Any other way to DL this app? Is it a problem with the site?

Thanks,
    Dane
    07-19-10 07:59 PM
    I go to store.blackberry.com and try to DL conjola sync on my BB browser and all I get is

HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout

The gateway timed-out while waiting for a response from the server . . . .

Any other way to DL this app? Is it a problem with the site?

Thanks,
    Dane
    The project probably got scraped when google sync came out.
    Go to Google Sync services from your blackberry browser.
    07-19-10 09:24 PM
    which is too bad....since there are reasons some of us won't (or can't) use google sync. is there still a workable link out there to 0.29?
    01-04-11 12:15 PM
307 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD