I have my work calendar synced with my home calendar to the phone. Now on the work side I have all day events that last 2 weeks at a time for physician on call schedule but for some reason recently they don't sync right anymore and just get sent over for 1 day on the initial day of the event when it used to do it for each day. I've deleted my gmail cical a few times, deleted the entire calendar a few time and now have a backup on I think was working before all this garbage but it still hasnt synced up to this day yet and I dont want to force it or should I?

So basically it boils down to what happened and how do I get the entire events to show like they used to?
    05-14-10 08:45 AM
    Okay, I keep trying to mess with this and it just ticks me off even more each time that I'm about ready to beat the phone on the desk lol

When I keep deleting via google sync and readd it only brings in 1 calendar under the wrong email I might add even though I have the gmail as the default and then have to add the other calendar which does the same thing

i deleted everything and got it back on under the effin bbm group calendar at one point too which I have no idea how that happened so i reloaded an old copy yet again which is still wrong :/
    05-14-10 12:16 PM
    I believe that it is a known issue with the google calendar and sync that an event that lasts for more than one day, when you sync it to the BB, it only shows the initial day. My work around is if I need an event to last for 7 days (like on call), instead of start on day 1 and end on day 7, I make it a daily event that reoccurs 7 times. May not be the best way, but it works.
    05-14-10 02:49 PM
    but it used to do this until like a month ago
    05-14-10 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD