Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    ask me if you really want it
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Gmail App up to 2.0.7

Gmail app updated to 2.0.7
    m.gogle.com gmail
    click it and shows 2.0.6
    click download and 2.0.7 pops up

as usual no changelog
    yeah yeah

2.0.7 has been the current version for quite some time now, over a year and a half old.
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    ask me if you really want it
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Shao128 View Post
    2.0.7 has been the current version for quite some time now, over a year and a half old.
    ****! O well I searched and didn't come up with anything...
    Thought better to post than not!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Ya no worries . And in all that time google still hasn't updated the description from 2.0.6
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com