Is there a way to have the app refresh constantly and not manually or when you use edge?
    03-19-09 03:24 PM
    You can get a Blackberry data plan and then have Push email.
    03-19-09 03:26 PM
    anything other then that option?
    03-19-09 03:28 PM
    ^^This option is best^^
    03-19-09 03:34 PM
    What sucks too is that the gmail app does not work unless you have the data plan.
    I log in to my wifi daily and have to browse to gmail and for some reason I cant send email that way.. when I press send, it gets stuck and refreshes in a vicious loop. I can only see if there's email waiting, then log on via my pc.

If there's a fix Id love to know..
    03-19-09 07:29 PM
    anything other then that option?
    You have T-Mobile from what I can gather... call 611 - ask for retentions - ask to add the BB E-Mail plan only - it is $9.99 and that will give you push e-mail for your Gmail - and it will enable the T-Mobile browswer, also Slacker, Bolt, Opera, and other 3rd party apps should work I believe.

Best option to go with - gives you limited browsing/mapping and full e-mail support.

The BB BIS data plan is the way to go, it still can be gotten for $20.00, talked to a rep (retentions) and she let me have it for $20.00.
    03-19-09 08:06 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Its actually ok it refreshes every 5 mins with the phone being active and not sleeping or standby. Other then then it refreshes every 20 mins. But maybe future updates to the app will make it a less time
    03-20-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD