So I downloaded the gmail app for my phone but there is not icon to access the app. I have to enter another app and choose to switch apps, this is the only way I can access it.

Any ideas?
    02-26-09 10:15 PM
    Did you hide the icon by accident? Check show all in the bb menu and double check. If u did then highlight and uncheck hide from the bb menu. If that doesn't work I would delete then re install. Good luck!
    02-26-09 10:23 PM
    Did you check your download folder? Otherwise check what bmtenney said.
    02-26-09 10:37 PM
    I have had the same problem...still cant find it...reinstalled many times over - no luck! Pls help!
    03-25-10 09:44 PM
    I have the same problem does anybody have a solution

Briefly what I did was to install the Gmail app and launch it a couple of times. That worked like a charm, so I had the �bright� idea of moving the Gmail app icon from the applications folder to the home folder. But then it just disappeared. I have tried to delete an reinstall the app plus pull the battery a few times � nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
    01-21-11 02:12 AM
    I move my new apps to the Home folder all the time - remember that they get placed at the very end of the icon list, so you'll need to scroll down to the Power icon and any newly moved items (from the Applications or Downloads folders) will be placed after it.
    01-21-11 04:11 AM
    I move my new apps to the Home folder all the time - remember that they get placed at the very end of the icon list, so you'll need to scroll down to the Power icon and any newly moved items (from the Applications or Downloads folders) will be placed after it.
    Trust me it is not there. Just to be certain I moved the app "Tasks" from the applicationsfolder to the home folder. That app appeared nicely after the Power Icon - Gmail didn't
    Last edited by mdak; 01-21-11 at 04:37 AM.
    01-21-11 04:28 AM
    Same think happen to me this is what you have to do:

Press the blackberry button
    Select Show all

Then look through any folders or it may just be hidden. I found the icon in a folder labeled with a period could be the same on your devices could be in a different folder but its there somewhere just have to hunt for it.
    01-24-11 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD