I tried searching for this, but you know how much fun it is finding Google answers on here. I had my 8330 replaced last night (keyboard died) and I haven't been able to get gmail to work on the new one. My Google apps account works, but connecting to my gmail account fails every time. I either get "Username and password do not match. You provided ()" or "there was a problem communicating with the server. Please try logging in again."

Has anyone run into this before? I checked my password on google twice, and tried copying and pasting it to make sure the capitalization was right... I'm stumped. HELP! Thanks =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 07:51 PM
    Should not have to do this. Are having email pushed to the device or tryng to use the browser to see your mail at google?

If you are on the BIS for push mail , the all you have to do log in to the BIS and change the ESN and PIN and mail will start again.
    04-07-09 07:55 PM
    Using the gmail app, sorry for not being specific. I didn't think to try using the built in client... Whoops. I'll go try that and come back.
    04-07-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD