11-19-08 10:31 AM
- Like most of you, I'm sure, I upgraded to the new version of BBAlarms last night. Anyone having any glitches?
When my alarm went off this morning, I hit the snooze for five minutes, and when the snooze went off, no screen came up, just the music and the vibration. When I went into the program to turn it off, no success. I turned it off, and that still didn't work - I ended up having to do a battery pull. Good morning to me
Anyone else experience anything like this? Hopefully the battery pull corrected the issue?09-03-08 05:51 AM
- Same thing happened to me this morning. The first and second snooze went fine but it was the third one that I could not stop. After the second snooze I layed in bed and was checking the weather and news so I had left the BBsmart alarm screen. When the alarm went off, it was just the ringtone; no screen or way to turn it off. I did a hard reset in order to stop it. BBsmart has always done a good job with their apps so hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
I guess spending a few minutes trying to turn off an alarm is a good way to make sure you are up09-03-08 08:00 AM
- eZainnyDeveloper - BBSmartThanks for your feedback all. I'm looking in to the issue now.
Looks to be one of those weird ones which only occurs for a small percentage of people, and even then only only some of the time! Still haven't been able to reproduce it myself.
I'll get back to you all soon, hopefully with some good news.
Neil.09-03-08 09:10 PM
- eZainnyDeveloper - BBSmartHi All,
Just wanted to let you know that I've now released v1.24 of BBSmart Alarms Pro which corrects a couple more minor issues - in particular, it should fix the bugs reported in this thread.
To update to the latest version of BBSmart Alarms Pro:
- Enter BBSmart Alarms Pro and select "About" from the menu
- Scroll down and click the "Check for Updates" button
- On the website that loads, the version listed for download should be "1.24". If it is not, you may need to select "Refresh" from the menu.
- Click the "Download" button and when prompted to overwrite the existing version, select "Yes".
If you encounter any troubles with the above please just let me know.
Neil.09-04-08 09:45 PM
- I posted in the stickied thread but noticed this one since the problem described sounds just like mine. I don't think it is one of those things impacting a few phones or occasionally, though. It has happened consistently for me with every alarm, so I don't use the program now because the battery pulls were annoying. I am using 1.24 (the only version I've had I think), so whatever upgrades were done they didn't fix it.
I'm having to pull the battery if I attempt to set an alarm using a tone off the SD card or when one goes off.11-19-08 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD