hi,

i have a quick question for my viigo. sometimes when i view my feeds, they have multiple pages. When it is a link, i can just highlight it and go to the next page of the feed. however, sometimes it is not highlighted. Is there a shortcut for me to get to the next page of the article? otherwise, i'm basically only able to read the first page. thanks.
    03-25-08 12:01 AM
    HOw do you Delete VIIGO?
    I wanted to delete it and install the CB version.
    But I do not see where I can delete it. It is not in applications.
    Any advice?
    03-31-08 07:16 PM
    I hope the upcoming Vigo (project Tango) due out at WES will have the ability to store on the memory card that is what is holding me back, just not enough memory to use up on RSS. I want to but I just need to store it.
    04-02-08 11:22 AM
    I am not sure what the new part of the CB edition other than the branding. I got CB forums b4. Is there anyway to see specific discussions like Curve, 3rd party software, etc?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-08 09:22 PM
    I am not clear on what is new here at the CB Viigo besides the branding? I had the forums feed b4. Maybe I am missing something. For instance, is there a way to get to see specific discussions - not all the CB threads all mixed together? I would love that!!!

04-02-08 10:05 PM
    my biggest problem with viigo was I'd read a feed and then when it updated it would reload the same articles I'd already read. It would tell me unread articles, but they'd be things I'd already looked at. Any fix or reason for that? I've been using the feed reader on opera mini simply because that one viigo problem frustrated me so much
    04-02-08 10:12 PM
    why can't using Wifi ? it's good if coul be running on wifi.
    05-22-08 03:35 AM
    very cool app!
    Thanks
    07-28-08 07:20 PM
    I use it and works great
    07-28-08 07:22 PM
    Viigo is one of my fave apps. The best for news in my opinion.

07-28-08 07:59 PM
    I downloaded the newest version of Viigo (Project Tango) and I love it. Can you tell me when we can start adding our own stocks and will I be able to add them from the TSX or will they be from American sites only? Thanks
    07-29-08 09:56 AM
    I downloaded it on my phone but when i try to connect it tells me a problem occured when trying to create or access your account. I s there a feature I need on my phone for this software to run. Any help is welcome
    Noob
    08-14-08 08:33 AM
    Just got my BB 7280 set up. It's my first blackberry and I'm addicted to it already, within the first 10 minutes of getting it activated. I'll get to the point. I can't figure out how to click the next button in Viigo to make a new account. Is this a limitation in the 72xx series or a bug, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for any help

Edit: I'm running BB OS 4.0 if thats any further help.

Last edited by servechilled; 08-14-08 at 02:03 PM.
    08-14-08 02:00 PM
    This app is sick.
    08-15-08 09:04 PM
    Deleted the old version and downloaded the CB version of VIIGO with NO problems! I'm soo excited!!
    I think the quote really comes from a play written in 1681, by John Dryden, called the Spanish Friar...In Act II, st. 1..."Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    01-29-09 06:02 PM
    When I try to use viigo underground only bbc (full format) works because it has complete stories.. all the other channels just show a short paragraph and i can't see the full article..

Does anyone know a solution to this? Can i set other channels as full feed? Or do you know other channels besides bbc news that are full feed?

thanks
    04-06-09 05:54 PM
    When I try to use viigo on the subway only bbc news (full format) works because it has complete stories.. all the other channels just show a short paragraph and i can't see the full article..

Does anyone know a solution to this? Can i set other channels as full feed too? Or do you know other channels besides bbc news that are full feed?

thanks
    04-06-09 07:17 PM
    if i have viigo already, do i need to delete it first before downloading this????
    04-06-09 09:18 PM
    thanks, i got it. looks good
    04-06-09 10:00 PM
    When I try to use viigo on the subway only bbc news (full format) works because it has complete stories.. all the other channels just show a short paragraph and i can't see the full article underground..

Does anyone know a solution to this? Can i set other channels as full feed too? Or do you know other channels besides bbc news that are full feed?
    Thanks
    04-07-09 01:12 AM
    I have always used the normal viigo edition (obviously the most recent) Yet everyday i use my crackberry launcher and scan through the forums.... Does the crackberry edition therefore make that less necessary? what does the crackberry edition actually do? does it jut basically put the forum into viigo? somebody explain the benefits
    04-07-09 07:32 AM
    Very nice. Now that I have a data plan I'll live on CB. lol
    04-07-09 09:58 AM
    great app, just tried it today for the first time,
    04-07-09 11:35 AM
    So wait - if I already have it, and use my current account, I won't be able to add the crackberry features? And if I use a new account, I'll have to re-add all of my personal rss feeds?

04-17-09 04:45 AM
    So wait - if I already have it, and use my current account, I won't be able to add the crackberry features? And if I use a new account, I'll have to re-add all of my personal rss feeds?

My question also.

04-17-09 05:20 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD