Okay, help! I did the whole, Options-->Advanced Options-->Applications-->Facebook deal and when I hit the BB button my only 2 options on Switch Application or Close. I don't have an option to delete it! Grr... Any suggestions?? Once I get it deleted I'll just hide the button but it's active on my phone and I want it gone!

Thanks!!!
    02-18-10 08:37 PM
    You have the full app on there, not just the link to download it, right?

If it won't let you delete it, you can download BBSAK and use that. Connect it to your computer, go to 'modify CODs'>'read system', then scroll down to 'net_rim_bb_facebook' and start deleting the related CODs. You'll probably have to delete them one at a time (there are about 7 on my Tour, you may have more or less) and let it reboot before deleting the next one, or you can just delete the main one and leave the rest.
    02-18-10 09:45 PM
    You can delete it off there if you go to options > advanced options > service book
    02-24-10 09:51 PM
    You can delete it off there if you go to options > advanced options > service book
    That will only work for a matter of time. It WILL come back once your device re-registers itself, either by sending service books, battery pull, or when your carrier feels like it. There's no way to delete those pushed icons.
    02-24-10 10:00 PM
    its probably not the full app you have on your blackberry, just the carrier pushed launcher icon. just hide the icon.
    02-24-10 11:30 PM
    i agree with dictoresno
    and anyways a file like facebook is only going to take 100kb, 200kb tops out of your memory.
    you got nothing to worry about
    02-25-10 09:55 PM
    emmyblade, I do agree that it's probably just the launcher, but the Facebook app is like 1 mb. So it actually is a fairly large app, at least I'm pretty sure. I just installed it a few days ago and was surprised at the size of it.
    02-25-10 10:35 PM
    Its preinstalled with the phone. No getting rid of it, just delete and hide the icon.
    02-25-10 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD