Dear BlackBerry(R) smart phone users,
    Get $2.99 worth of Calculator's combo app is free for a limited time.

About this app:
    *) This application containing 3 calculators in build, they are:
    0 Standard ,
    0 Scientific and
    0 Tip calculators
    *) Using this application you can calculate instant tip, scientific and other common calculations.
    *) Easy to use.

Note:
    Please leave a 5Star review and get 1 premium Infinite Appz app free*.

Please click the bellow link to download the app:
    Free Calculators Combo ★ Standard Calculator ★ Scientific Calculator ★ Tip Calculator - Download Calculators Combo ★ Standard Calculator ★ Scientific Calculator ★ Tip Calculator - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

*T&C Apply.

Jitendra.Balla,
    CEO, Infinite Appz,
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst.../4498/?lang=en
    Last edited by jittu; 04-16-12 at 02:01 PM.
    04-16-12 01:46 PM
    Thank you for the generous offering!
    I also grabbed the Idea Organizer for my PlayBook earlier. That is a keeper!

I wanted to ask about the buttons/keypad on the standard calculator. It appears too large for the 9780 screen with only the top half or the bottom half able to be shown at a time. A lot of scrolling needs to be done.

The scientific calculator does not have this issue and shows the whole keypad on the screen perfectly. Is this how it was intended to look? Or do you have plans for future updates?

I do not want to leave a review until I reported this and received a reply.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Very Nice.
    jittu likes this.
    04-16-12 02:38 PM
    Thanks for downloading our applications. Can you please write a review for Idea Organizer app.

You no need to scroll, we are used type and go, we are mapped buttons with your keys if you want to press 12 then press w and e this app will automatically map to 12.

Thanks, Any way we will fix this issue and release an update as soon as possible.

Please write a 5review in appworld and get 1 infinite appz premium app as a free.
    04-16-12 03:26 PM
    Thanks for downloading our applications. Can you please write a review for Idea Organizer app.

You no need to scroll, we are used type and go, we are mapped buttons with your keys if you want to press 12 then press w and e this app will automatically map to 12.

Thanks, Any way we will fix this issue and release an update as soon as possible.

Please write a 5review in appworld and get 1 infinite appz premium app as a free.
    Thanks for your response!
    Yes, the keys are mapped and users can see each key value in the help section.
    It would just be a bit more intuitive to be able to see all the keys on a single screen.

Also, although there are the obvious number & some function keys, there are some keys that have to be learned first before it becomes second nature (like copy/paste etc.), and they do not show until the page is scrolled.

Thanks you in advance for any future updates to make this application better!

I have left 5 star reviews for both applications because they deserve it for your hard work, and future updates will only make them better. I only have one chance at a review, so I want to make sure a developer is receptive to feedback first before I write one.

I guess my reviews needs to be "reviewed" before I will be able to see them though. LoL.

Good Luck!
    jittu likes this.
    04-16-12 05:27 PM
    Here is a tip for you guys who can't find the app.

Go to App World, hold ALT and pres STST and enter 85478 to get to the app quickly.

AND THANK YOU SO much for the free app... I will let you know how it goes on my Bold 9900 running OS 7.1
    jittu likes this.
    04-16-12 07:55 PM

Thank you and looking forward for the update because the app is great so far. (I only had it for two min LOL) I will let you know any issues and yes, I will give 5/5 for sure!
    jittu likes this.
    04-16-12 08:01 PM
    Thanks for the perfect calculator. It has everything I need built into one app. I use my calculator daily and this is just what I need. I gave it a 5 star review. Thanks again.
    jittu likes this.
    04-16-12 08:52 PM
    Now Calculators Combo is paid.

Thanks a lot all my Calculators Combo users and customers....

Very soon you will get one surprise theme for your BlackBerry(R) smartphone as a free.

Please follow us
    Infinite Appz Twitter Account
    Infinite Appz | Facebook
    04-17-12 12:41 AM
    can anyone share offline cod file as it is charged now /\.
    04-17-12 12:56 AM
    Dear pinkfloyd1978,
    Please don't encourage the piracy.
    We are placed a lot of effort to develop this software, please purchase the full version and encourage us to do more useful apps.

Know more upcoming our offers, please follow us:
    Infinite Appz | Facebook
    jordan559 and kbz1960 like this.
    04-17-12 02:21 AM
    jjackson90 ,You are welcome.
    04-17-12 02:22 AM
    As I promised we will give a free theme, here is our upcoming an earth theme take a look.

Download link coming soon

anon(1464249) likes this.
    04-17-12 03:43 AM
    Here is the link
    Free Earth day Theme - Download Earth day Theme - Free Themes from BlackBerry App World

Please let me know if you have any issues with the theme other wise please leave a 5star review in appworld.

Depends upon the review's I will post another premium app as a free for a limited time.

Other Infinite Appz BlackBerry(R) apps:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst.../4498/?lang=en

Please follow us to know more offers:
    Infinite Appz | Facebook
    Last edited by jittu; 04-17-12 at 06:08 AM.
    04-17-12 06:04 AM
    Now Calculators Combo is paid.

Thanks a lot all my Calculators Combo users and customers....

Very soon you will get one surprise theme for your BlackBerry(R) smartphone as a free.

Please follow us
    Infinite Appz | Facebook
    Thank you so much for the app.... Hopefully you will update the keypad thing for the calculator. Here's come my five star review at App World.
    jittu likes this.
    04-17-12 06:33 AM
    We are planing to give one more premium BlackBerry(R) smart phone app as a free for a limited time.
    Can any one guess the offer app....

Infinite Appz | Facebook
    Last edited by jittu; 04-18-12 at 03:41 AM.
    04-18-12 03:14 AM
    We are planing to give one more premium BlackBerry(R) smart phone app as a free for a limited time.
    Can any body guess the offer app....
    Guess the app...

'Infinite Appz' Apps
    Infinite Appz | Facebook
    Last edited by jittu; 04-18-12 at 10:33 AM.
    04-18-12 03:17 AM
    Guess the app...

Infinite Appz | Facebook
    Password Wallet? I hope it is because I would take it in a heartbeat!

Oh... edit your signature and add this URL which will take anyone from here to all your apps:
    Infinite Appz - BlackBerry App World
    04-18-12 07:36 AM
    Thank you so much for the app.... Hopefully you will update the keypad thing for the calculator. Here's come my five star review at App World.
    Thanks your suggestion.
    04-18-12 10:31 AM
    With in 20 Hrs An Earth Day Theme is in Top 13 Free Themes list.
    Thanks for achieving us to this milestone.

'Infinite Appz' Apps
    Infinite Appz | Facebook
    04-18-12 01:24 PM
    Dear customers,
    Have you checked out our new application called Diary Pro.

Please have look the application:
    Buy Diary Pro -- Better way of organizing Diary Notes Pictures and Audios - Download Diary Pro -- Better way of organizing Diary Notes Pictures and Audios - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

This screens are taken from my playbook.
    05-01-12 02:08 AM
    Have a first look of Diary 2.0.0
    Last edited by jittu; 05-05-12 at 11:21 AM.
    05-05-12 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD