Afternoon fellow CrackBerryheads....

havent looged on for some time as I have been very busy starting my own business - running a sales company here in the UK.

I hope you guys dont mind me posting this question here but I have a really important need and can't think of a better place to ask for help. Here's my problem:

I have a major client that I have been working with for some years; they are due to hold a UK-wide Annual Sales Conference in July with some 7-800 delegates in attendance. We have a BlackBerry application that we have written for the client that we are hoping to sell and role out from conversations with the delegates...

What we'd like to do, if possible, is to print GDR Bar Codes on delegate badges and, when we speak to them - if they are interested in buing the app, we scan their badges (which include delegate name, email address and contact number) instead of trying to write their contact details out long-hand on a preprinted form...we'll then pick up with the delegate after the conference...

So - does anyone know of a GDR/Bar Code app that works from any BlackBerry device and that can be linked back to a CRM/SQL database to automatically record delegate details - preferably an app that you dont have to clear down recent scans as you might have to do with SacnLife...

Any help would be really appreciated..particularly if someone can give details of an app they have used and in a similar application.

Cheers guys

Really appreciate any input

Osh
    05-07-11 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD