What are some games that work on the Tour other than what it came with?
    07-20-09 06:13 PM
    I am Running PacMan, and Sid Myers Pirates on my tour, NO problems.
    07-20-09 08:18 PM
    I am Running PacMan, and Sid Myers Pirates on my tour, NO problems.
    Where did you get pacman from. I tried downloading pacman but it was just using half of the screen.
    07-20-09 08:26 PM
    There are a lot of games in both blackberry app world and on this site fyi
    07-20-09 08:43 PM
    i have peggle
    07-20-09 08:57 PM
    Golden Thumb Blackjack

You play online with real people, so that's cool. Blackjack is one of the few card games that you don't need to play with other humans, but it's still cool knowing you're playing side by side with other users. It's horribly addictive. It's in AppWorld for free.

Warning: It murders your battery.
    07-20-09 09:13 PM
    My favorite game is berrywars. Very fun gane that is a throw nack to the old days. Berrywars is very addictive and helps pass some time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:30 PM
    Tour Slots is my fave.
    Where did you get pacman from. I tried downloading pacman but it was just using half of the screen.
    I would also like to know. Please.

I only play with half the screen, I think it is made for the pearl, but runs on my tour.
    07-20-09 09:36 PM
    Please provide the link for pacman. Thanks. Is there a Tetris that works? If so please provide link for that too. Thanks in advance.
    07-20-09 09:54 PM
    M crackberry wap site there are free apps for the storm and other bb that is where I found pac man
    http://wap.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    07-20-09 10:49 PM
    i use pacman. but it only uses a small portion of entire screen. strains the eyes. if ppl would like to post which games they got for free to that would be great and if possible the location or link. thanksss
    07-21-09 01:41 AM
    u can find the info from google
    07-21-09 02:19 AM
    u can find the info from google
    Actually, I ran a search on Google and it came back with pretty much nothing. Very few apps (games) are made specifically for the Tour right now. I think the OP was looking for any games that might work on the Tour but are made for other devices.

Being able to find info like this is one of the BEST things about Cracberry. If we told everyone to go do a Google search then there would be no purpose for this site.

I have been searching for a Tetris that will work on the Tour. I'm slowly going thru withdrawal. Has anyone found a Tetris game that will work?

07-21-09 05:20 AM
    Actually, I ran a search on Google and it came back with pretty much nothing. Very few apps (games) are made specifically for the Tour right now. I think the OP was looking for any games that might work on the Tour but are made for other devices.

Being able to find info like this is one of the BEST things about Cracberry. If we told everyone to go do a Google search then there would be no purpose for this site.

I have been searching for a Tetris that will work on the Tour. I'm slowly going thru withdrawal. Has anyone found a Tetris game that will work?

BBtris - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

this is the tetris I have used, I don't have it on my tour though, but it does work.
    07-21-09 06:14 AM
    this is the tetris I have used, I don't have it on my tour though, but it does work.[/QUOTE]

I downloaded it and it does not look right. The bottom is missing.
    Do the games for Storm come out looking right on the Tour?
    07-21-09 02:59 PM
    I have been trying all day to find and download games to my Tour. Nothing I downlad comes out right. THe pictures are distorted in some way. Why is this happening? What games are people playing on their TOur. Please post the links. Thanks.
    07-21-09 03:56 PM
    this is the tetris I have used, I don't have it on my tour though, but it does work.
    I downloaded it and it does not look right. The bottom is missing.
    Do the games for Storm come out looking right on the Tour?[/QUOTE]

Is this the same tetris that was posted on the front page today in the 5 must have apps?

Also, I'm looking for puzzle bobble or something just like it. If anyone knows of a link send it my way!
    07-21-09 05:35 PM
    None of the Tetris Games or anything else I have downladed have looked normal. The sizes are off or it looks distorted in some way.
    07-22-09 07:27 AM
    Blockberry looks good on my Tour.

I wish there was some way to fake the screen resolution on apps that want a smaller screen.

I also think RIM needs to do a better job on the gaming front. Not that games drive mobile device sales, but games do push forward hardware development.
    07-22-09 08:45 AM

I wish there was some way to fake the screen resolution on apps that want a smaller screen.

Do you have the link to Blockberry.
    I also think RIM needs to do a better job on the gaming front. Not that games drive mobile device sales, but games do push forward hardware development.
    OTA link please.
    07-22-09 09:28 PM
    I can't post links as I only have 7 posts.....

papped.100webspace.net
    07-23-09 10:12 AM

I tried Blockberry but the controls don't seem to work on my Tour. Am I doing something wrong?

07-24-09 05:51 AM
    Just tried Blockberry again and the Bold version works. If you adjust the screen by not checking "full view" in general options it works perfectly.

Back to my Tetris addiction :-)

07-24-09 06:16 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD