Hey all,

I've been scouring the internet and these forums trying to find an answer for why I can no longer upload mobile photos with the FB for Blackberry app. I think I've finally found it (at least this is what worked for me).

It's those stupid new privacy settings. No, I don't want *everyone* to see my mobile uploads... however if you have any custom settings set on your "Mobile Uploads" album, you will not be able to use the FB app to upload photos anymore. For example, I had restricted a subset of people from being able to see that album, and now I need to remove that subset and allow "All Friends" access to those uploads. Not a *huge* deal for me but it may be one in the future.

Just fyi, the makers of the FB for Blackberry app need to do some work on making that app align with the new privacy settings...
    12-26-09 03:28 PM
    i've pretty much tried everything from every thread here, and nothing has worked. It's so random- like maybe one out of every 5 pics I try to upload actually works, that I think I just have to deal with it and maybe the next facebook app upgrade will help.
    12-27-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD