is there any known way to get Full Tilt Poker on your BB? Or for that matter any other poker site? (UltimateBet, Poker Stars, etc.?)

Thanks!
    12-15-08 09:29 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Most of the poker sites (I can speak of pokerstars.com/.net) specifically, use a specific client software to access their tables. You might be able to load their home page on your browser on your BB, but you won't be able to play the tables.

We won't be able to until they create a mobile client for access. Right now the only clients that are available are for the PC.

There is one mobile poker site that works on (at least the 8320/8330) that has multiplayer tables. I've used it, it works great and their support is excellent:

Real Dice

It plays a little different than poker stars and the other online sites, but it pretty fun and a nice diversion when I need some entertainment on the go. Works especially well if you have a 3G connection!

Enjoy your addiction™
    12-16-08 05:10 AM
    I would love for FTP or Poker Stars to come out with a BB app to play at their site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 05:55 AM
    As joe003 stated, its possible to get to the site by it would be hard to actually play at a table! I know I tried using Opera Mini to get to the poker app on MySpace. It loaded up all the pages but since there's so much going on with all the betting, it was almost impossible for the page to function smoothly.

12-17-08 06:00 AM
    It would be impossible to play unless one of the sites would release an app. Entirely too much security. I thought Ultimate Bet had release a mobile version of their software, but I could be wrong.

12-18-08 05:58 AM
    Just checked and I don't see any type of download for mobile.

12-18-08 06:08 AM
    According to w ww.pokerroomcompare.com/mobile/ rooms Full Tilt Poker only offer a poker app for androids. If you want to play on a BlackBerry you have to play at either Bwin or Betsson.
    12-14-10 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD