Hi, I was very happy to find that there is something similar to what I was looking for, until I found out that it was for the Treo, and not for Blackberry. The Freedom Application is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I would love to have all of my alert sounds directed through my headphones rather than my speakerphone. I was wondering if you planned to create this application for blackberry because I'd be the first to sign up!! I KNOW there are plenty of others out there, I am NOT alone with this problem!

Thank you in advance!
    03-27-09 02:31 AM
    Hi, I was very happy to find that there is something similar to what I was looking for, until I found out that it was for the Treo, and not for Blackberry. The Freedom Application is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I would love to have all of my alert sounds directed through my headphones rather than my speakerphone. I was wondering if you planned to create this application for blackberry because I'd be the first to sign up!! I KNOW there are plenty of others out there, I am NOT alone with this problem!

Thank you in advance!
    not sure if this is possible since RIM lock down the developer kit pretty tight but will do some R&D
    04-27-09 12:56 PM
    Any progress on this? I second the OP's comment. I had both a Treo 600 and a Treo 650 for the longest time before I went to the Blackberry Tour. I loved how I could use my 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter to play my MP3's in the car, or even a psudo-handsfree phone call with the caller on my cars speakers and me speaking straight into the handset. Would be AMAZING if we could get this feature...
    09-12-09 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD