Thanks for the coupon.

Let me see - the Battery icon does not do anything if clicked but...

The Calendar icon opens the normal calendar app? But it both duplicates and replaces the "normal" icon?

Now, this is admitting I have old eyes but both the Battery Percentage and the MONTH are hard to see? Would turning the Battery horizontal allow a bit larger font?

But, again, thanks.
    01-11-10 07:21 PM
    Thanks for the coupon.

Let me see - the Battery icon does not do anything if clicked but...

The Calendar icon opens the normal calendar app? But it both duplicates and replaces the "normal" icon?

Now, this is admitting I have old eyes but both the Battery Percentage and the MONTH are hard to see? Would turning the Battery horizontal allow a bit larger font?

But, again, thanks.
    the battery just info and it will not do anything when launched. if the percent is too small to read then configure battery in iconManager and set to show the percent instead of the name.

for calendar you can set the color, font and size in iconManager.
    01-11-10 08:51 PM
    My calendar icon did not auto update...any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 11:34 PM

bat pull? did you config it & register it 1st etc..?
    01-12-10 07:34 AM

I just looked at my Tour - neither the battery nor the calendar are updated with the latest info. Calendar still shows "11" (and it is 6:49am the 12th) and the battery was fully charged overnight and it shows 63%.

Mine is registered and configured. (my unit was powered off overnight but turned on at 6:15am)
    01-12-10 08:51 AM
    I just looked at my Tour - neither the battery nor the calendar are updated with the latest info. Calendar still shows "11" (and it is 6:49am the 12th) and the battery was fully charged overnight and it shows 63%.

Mine is registered and configured. (my unit was powered off overnight but turned on at 6:15am)
    you need to do a battery the first time you install iconManager.
    01-12-10 10:32 AM
    Any free license for my device ?
    02-15-10 06:30 AM
    Awww man .. I missed it?? Been looking for an app like this .. I got family and friends all over the world so it would be nice to see at a glance what time it is in their part of the world so I can drunk text them at the appropriate times.
    02-15-10 06:40 AM
    Any free license for my device ?
    Prolly not, if you didn't notice the date on the OP it's from a month ago and was only good for the first 20, but noticed it was only a 1.99 to purchase, hopefully that won't break your bank to much.
    02-15-10 06:42 AM
    haha .. i didnt notice it either .. whooops ..

Gone to buy mine ..
    02-15-10 06:45 AM
    Prolly not, if you didn't notice the date on the OP it's from a month ago and was only good for the first 20, but noticed it was only a 1.99 to purchase, hopefully that won't break your bank to much.
    Buy for me Just 1.99 LOL
    02-15-10 10:26 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD