Saw this from Blackberry on Twitter:

"Get your goooaaaal! on with the ScoreMobile World Cup theme! http://bit.ly/a06obt"

The single download gets you the app AND a theme.

NOTE: On App World, it wasn't available for my 8530. HOWEVER, if you go to the dev's site, and download it there, it should work. Working flawlessly on my 8530. Really nice app+theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-10 12:47 PM
    Well, been using this new app and theme since this morning and have had no issues. This separate World Cup app from Score Mobile is really good. Plus, I'm loving the theme!

06-08-10 07:22 PM
    Try navita sports. Much better
    06-08-10 07:47 PM
    thankyou...i will be busy during fifa so this helps
    06-08-10 07:53 PM
    app is nice but i wish it was integrated with the original scoremobile app. i don't want to have two apps since i'll be using this even after the world cup...
    06-08-10 08:06 PM
    Nice find. It'll be nice to see where the app goes once the rest of the leagues kick off in the fall.
    06-09-10 12:46 AM
    Try the following free app - Shawweet....from your BB go to bberryapp.com

What is Shawweet?
    Shawweet (BETA) is your mobile application to get live football (soccer) scores for world leagues. Track live event matches, live scores, standings, scorers, comment and more. Your Live Scores results for football (soccer) matches for the World Cup 2010, EUFA Champions League, English Premier League, Spanish League, and Italian League . Find out who�s playing who and track live scores and match events. (More leagues will be added soon)

OTA - bberryapp.com/blackberryapplications/shawweet
    06-09-10 04:22 AM
    I have a problem with this app. I get an icon in the notification area alerting about upcoming games, and i also get a message in my email inbox for every upcoming world cup game. If i delete these messages, once i reboot they show up again.

Is there a way to disable this? I get 17 messages for the upcoming world cup games.
    06-09-10 09:55 AM
    NOTE: On App World, it wasn't available for my 8530. HOWEVER, if you go to the dev's site, and download it there, it should work. Working flawlessly on my 8530. Really nice app+theme.
    In app world it isn't available for my device too (8520). I went to the dev's site but couldn't find any link. So please do tell me how you downloaded yours.
    06-10-10 07:56 AM
    In app world it isn't available for my device too (8520). I went to the dev's site but couldn't find any link. So please do tell me how you downloaded yours.

http://bb.motekmobile.com/

I went there from my BB. It's under apps.

or...............

BlackBerry App World - ScoreMobile FC. Maybe try this? A couple of days ago, it said my device was unsupported. Now it shows I can download it.

Last edited by decypher44; 06-10-10 at 08:48 AM.
    06-10-10 08:46 AM
    Is there nyway I cud sync entire futball event dates to my bb calendar?? I just can see games upto 2-3 days ahead in scoremobile.

06-10-10 09:50 AM
    Dear im unable to download it using BB app world, is there any other link to get it ?
    pls let me know.
    06-11-10 01:19 AM

I went there from my BB. It's under apps.

or...............

BlackBerry App World - ScoreMobile FC. Maybe try this? A couple of days ago, it said my device was unsupported. Now it shows I can download it.

Thanks. I went to app world again and now it shows I could download it.
    06-11-10 03:08 AM
    Dear im unable to download it using BB app world, is there any other link to get it ?
    pls let me know.
    Use decypher44 links:

BlackBerry App World - ScoreMobile FC

Anyone of the two links should work.

BTW what is your device model ?
    06-11-10 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD