Hello,

Is tehre a possiblilty to install the apps on a memory card?

Or install the aps on the normal card but have more space! Have 29 mb's free and didnt have 1 thing installed!!!!

Dennis,
    10-06-09 06:19 AM
    I don't really have an issue getting other Apps installed .....however my Memory is extrememly low compared to what i've seen others.
    even after reboot i have aroudn 20MB free space.
    Only 3rd party app running is Weather Bug / BBLight.
    Then of course the normal Storm Apps. I'm see people with more memory then that. Does Hiding Apps free up memory ? or Any Tips other then .151 . .
    10-06-09 06:25 AM
    Hello,

Or install the aps on the normal card but have more space! Have 29 mb's free and didnt have 1 thing installed!!!!

Dennis,
    Try doing a battery pull and then see how much app memory you have. Then get back to us if you're still having an issue.

And you cannot install apps to the memory card, this has been discussed many times. Nice idea, can't be done.
    10-06-09 06:26 AM
    Then i'll gues i must wait until there is coming a good reaction. What do you mean with .151?

Dennis,
    10-06-09 06:27 AM
    I don't really have an issue getting other Apps installed .....however my Memory is extrememly low compared to what i've seen others.
    even after reboot i have aroudn 20MB free space.
    Only 3rd party app running is Weather Bug / BBLight.
    Then of course the normal Storm Apps. I'm see people with more memory then that. Does Hiding Apps free up memory ? or Any Tips other then .151 . .
    Well, one of the things you can do is remove unnecessary applications. If there are things in your storm your never going to use go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications and then BB button and delete. If the App does not have the ability to delete then you can get Shrink a OS from lyricidal. You'll have to google that, I don't have the address.
    10-06-09 06:31 AM
    Then i'll gues i must wait until there is coming a good reaction. What do you mean with .151?

Dennis,
    They are talking about OS .151. It won't give you more memory but it will provide better stability as far as memory leaking.
    10-06-09 06:32 AM
    You can still install many apps even with 10mb free. Chances are if you do a battery pull after you will be back to to 35+

I've got a feeling you have plenty of reading you can still do throughout the forum. Feel free to look at the sticky threads up top.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 09:18 AM
    Hello,

Dennis,
    You have 29 mb left and you can't install any apps????
    10-06-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD