buuuu

i had .85 installed, but since the code was only valid for .81, i had to reboot after using the link, so i doubt the code will still be unused when my S2 finishes rebooting

i wonder why they still give codes for .81 if they are on .87 already...
    01-29-10 02:41 PM
    I can't find you on twitter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 02:46 PM
    hey

i cant DM you cause you are not following me, but let me explain:

1: i had found a link for .85, and had that installed, in hopes that a new code wuuld let me use that version

2: it didnt, so i had to downgrade to .81, and as soon as i rebooted (5 minutes or so on my slow storm 2), i tried to create the account, but!, the code was used

so, don�t get angry with me, cause, neither i had .85, nor i took the code

pd: i think you blocked me too on twitter, over a misunderstanding
    Last edited by rcocchiararo; 01-29-10 at 02:55 PM.
    01-29-10 02:50 PM
    no worries, ill have more soon
    01-29-10 03:02 PM
    i don't know how you get them :P

i have 2 emails that i have registered a long time ago, and never re registered, just in case there is some kind of queue, then, 3 other personal emails, i re register frecuently, AND, i have my mother, father, 2 brothers and girlfriend register with their emails frequently too.

ALSO, i have 2 emails i created with names/email "similar" to names from where the developer (or whatever amitkumar is), as a friend of mine sugested.

and... nada :P

PD: im curious, was this an old invite ? i ask this, because a friend of mine re registered with me 2 weeks ago or so, and, i got nothing, and he got an invite, for .81, so, if you just got an invite for .81, with .87 being the latest, that means that not only they have stoped updating people on .44 (and i am almost sure that on .81 too), but when they RARELY accept new people, they let them in into the already forsaken .81

as i NOW know, the download link, that ends with the invite code, does not generate the account, you have to download SS, and create the account using the code.

i had .85 installed, that i had downloaded from:

http://dl.getsocialscope.com.s3.amaz...ocialScope.jad

(some guy twitted it, shortened, and i expanded it with some webpage)

the code reported to be invalid for .85, so i had to download .81, reboot my storm 2, and that was WAY to much time to make it :P
    Last edited by rcocchiararo; 01-29-10 at 04:16 PM.
    01-29-10 04:11 PM
    what are you all talking about with the invite, etc? I'm lost here... something about some double-secret program that only a select few get to use? Hmmmmmm...
    01-29-10 04:14 PM
    i had .85 installed, that i had downloaded from:

http://dl.getsocialscope.com.s3.amaz...ocialScope.jad

(some guy twitted it, shortened, and i expanded it with some webpage)

the code reported to be invalid for .85, so i had to download .81, reboot my storm 2, and that was WAY to much time to make it :P
    And if you download another version that YOUR not supposed to have upon signing in it gives you a pop up stating a new version is available but forces you to revert to your older version. I think I will try ubertwitter I have heard good things about it. I don't need and old program.
    01-29-10 04:37 PM
    socialscope when installed will NOT LET ME CHANGE my ringtones in PROFILE manager, gives me a error !
    01-29-10 05:59 PM
    socialscope when installed will NOT LET ME CHANGE my ringtones in PROFILE manager, gives me a error !
    If SS is stopped turned of you get that error. You have to start up SS so its on the login page and you'll be able to access the alerts again.
    01-29-10 06:27 PM
    Somehow the modus operandi of the Ubiquitous guys defies logic ! Really! First of all, they keep hundreds of interested poor fans waiting for months on for an invite, which in itself has no transparency. Moreover they never allow the lucky users of socialscope to upgrade to the newer builds. Now they are sporting builds like .44, .81, .84,.85, .86 and .87 ! What is the point in seeking feedbacks on a older build like .44, when the developer themselves have moved to newer versions. Here again absolute lack of clarity! Leave aside the appalling public relations that they have courtesy the founder AmitKumar. This is not the way to endear prospective clients !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 11:56 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD