Hi, anyone else knows a free push email service / app for blackberry?
    I dont have BIS/BES

I have funambol right now, and its good but it says its a limited trial and its not available for purchase after the 90 days trial?

Please remember that myFUNAMBOL is a demo service. It allows you to use your account for free for 90 days. After 90 days, your account will be disabled. Please remember to always keep a backup copy of your data so that you do not accidentally lose it when the account becomes disabled.

After 90 days, if you would like to continue using Funambol, we can direct you to one of our customers that provides a Funambol-based service, or you can download the open source version of Funambol, Community Edition, and run it on your computer (for technical users).
    12-01-09 08:01 AM
    Hey I'm using free push email through texts it works because your phone has a text number which is linked to an email. To forward ur email to your phone number figure out your mobile email ex 09178889999 (@)m2m.ph (insert your number where 09178889999 is) (this is a example of a globe number from the Philippines) Have your email forwarded to that number and then send email through MMS
    and then send email through MMS and ur good

note emails will be recieved in in MMS

its free easy and its pushed to device

pls email me if u need help at parmar.dilan(@)gmail.com
    Last edited by fartpolice; 07-04-11 at 11:10 AM.
    07-04-11 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD