Is there any such apps? I couldn't buy the commercial one (still a student lol) if anyone provide me with a link will be fantastic
    05-09-09 06:10 AM
    Is there any such apps? I couldn't buy the commercial one (still a student lol) if anyone provide me with a link will be fantastic
    Nope, No free ones. Here is one for $18.
    Native PDF Reader for BlackBerry
    05-09-09 06:19 AM
    There isn't a free one but if you only want to look at simple pdfs you can email them to yourself and view the attachment from the email. The only problem with this is that you can't save the pdf to your device you must open the email attachment every time you want to look at it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 08:47 AM
    05-09-09 10:05 AM
    There was another method for PDF viewing and manipulation too iirc using Mobi Reader. Take a look around and do a search... it hasn't been that long that it was posted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 11:01 AM
    You can go to: www . mobipocket . com / mobile / downloadsoft / default . asp

Take the spaces from the link of course.
    04-13-11 12:02 AM
    AFAIK, MobiPocket does not natively reads PDF's but they must be converted via the Desktop Software. Or has anything changed?
    04-13-11 01:04 AM
    There is nothing for the 9000. Devices running OS 6 can use the leaked version of DocumentsToGo.
    04-13-11 01:16 AM
    Repligo Reader is a good one. But that costs $ too.
    04-13-11 07:12 AM
    does anyone has the activation number for repligo reader v.2.1.0.1, coz its almost expired?please email me "[email protected]"..thanks before
    08-24-11 01:50 AM
    dude,,, the problem faced with such activation codes is that the developers are designing the blackberry software to be activated only by generating codes related to everyone's PIN code. thats why it's not that easy to find such software with crack or activation codes.

Sorry for this but I have been throught this long time ago
    10-10-11 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD