No free Pdf readers? Wow, such a rip off. The iphone has TONS of great apps for FREE or 1-2$. Any suggestions on how i can download a free mobile pdf reader (That can read PICTURES) off the web? Thanks.
    03-24-10 11:22 PM
    03-24-10 11:32 PM
    Hope it works for the storm. Ill test it out though. Thanks
    03-24-10 11:48 PM
    I can't seem to install it on my device. Any thoughts? 9530 BB with v5.0.0.328.
    03-25-10 12:02 AM
    yea sorry just noticed its not compatible with the Storm...nothing free unless you try some kind of shareware program...wouldnt trust it though(viruses).

Cerience provides an excellent pdf reader for the Storm called Repligo Reader . It's effectively equivalent to Adobe Acrobat, but its $20.
    03-25-10 12:13 AM
    Actually i got it to work by going to m.mobipocket.com on the storm browser itself. You need to install the mobi desktop thing and it wont take .pdf files but its fairly easy to convert to the mobitpocket filetype. If you need any help just ask
    03-25-10 12:33 AM
    Actually i got it to work by going to m.mobipocket.com on the storm browser itself. You need to install the mobi desktop thing and it wont take .pdf files but its fairly easy to convert to the mobitpocket filetype. If you need any help just ask
    03-25-10 12:41 AM
    Ummmm, your Storm is capable of reading .PDF's without 3rd party software, always has been.
    03-25-10 06:50 AM
    Repligo Reader is Deal of the Day tomorrow btw

Have used pdf2go2.0 and repligo, would reccomend Repligo, its cheap and awesome
    03-25-10 07:00 AM
    Repligo Reader is Deal of the Day tomorrow btw

Have used pdf2go2.0 and repligo, would reccomend Repligo, its cheap and awesome
    How do you know ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 11:47 AM
    the Deal of the Day is up!

grab ur repligo nao!
    03-26-10 12:03 AM
    you're lucky enough to own a blackberry where rarely anything is free and you have to pay for features that should have been included on a business phone
    03-26-10 01:35 AM
    in any case, you can always send an email to yourself and open the pdf attachment natively
    03-26-10 02:31 AM
    Ummmm, your Storm is capable of reading .PDF's without 3rd party software, always has been.
    Only if it's an e-mail attachment. If it's on your memory card you need a third party program.
    03-26-10 10:45 AM
    You can email yourself the pdf from your memory card. I do it all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 01:09 PM
    he said "with pictures" i've never been able to open PDF's with pics. which most are.. scans of books or pages.
    03-26-10 04:59 PM
    Only if it's an e-mail attachment. If it's on your memory card you need a third party program.
    I sent myself and email attachment.
    I got to view the first page and nothing else.

The lack of a good PDF reader is making me fall out of love with my BB.

I have no interest in having a program on my computer that then needs installed on my BB so that I can convert files for it to display.

The lure of the tiny and portable netbooks with broadband access is overcoming my fascination with having those services on a phone.

Thanks for all the info... this is the 4th thread of this type I have read.

07-21-10 01:04 AM
    Well, just yesterday I had to use pdf-to-go (works fine but costs $$$). I had not paired my jabra car speaker with my new Bold. I had the jabra's pdf file on the phone and so opened it, read the instructions and viewed the pictures and paired the two together.

I have a number of pdf files on my sd card and it is handy. I recently found a link for a program that can turn a webpage into a pdf and have been using that for some helpful html files/sites I would prefer to carry with me as pdf files.
    07-21-10 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD