Hello there,

Just changed the name of my app from BBSpeedOMeter to GPSpeedOMeter, not very original i know but i couldnt use the BB in the name anymore as i want to get it on appworld.

Anyway, just to get things going on the new name, ive made a couple of coupons.

Use the code "GPSpeedOMeter" on checkout from the links below and get this $4.99 app for free.

GPSpeedOMeter - Health & Fitness BlackBerry Apps
    or
    GPSpeedOMeter - Health & Fitness BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

functions include:

speed/average speed/time/distance/elevation(with elipsoid corretion setting)/gradient/total ascent/pace/average pace/calories....and more

history(trips and routes)/race against previous trip/post to twitter/integration to ridewithgps.com/integration with bbmaps/
    jcastilloalonso and kccman like this.
    01-14-11 08:05 AM
    oh forgot to mention. only 30 free downloads available. after that you can use the code "HalfPrice" to get it for half price. if the free ones run out too quick tho i might be persuaded to extend it a bit.
    01-14-11 08:11 AM
    Exceptionally useful program; nicely designed and very functional. Did I mention outstanding support? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 08:18 AM
    Exceptionally useful program; nicely designed and very functional. Did I mention outstanding support? Thanks!

Agree completely. Use and love this program. Mark provides excellent customer service. I'm sure it will do great on AppWorld

01-14-11 08:33 AM
    thanks for the possitive feedback. glad to see some people actually using the app.
    01-14-11 09:58 AM
    Looks pretty cool. Thanks! I will test it this weekend.
    01-14-11 09:59 AM
    Looks pretty cool. Thanks! I will test it this weekend.
    Dont forget to set the elipsoid correction value (in the settings screen) for a more accurate elevation value.

you can get the value from this graph http://www.colorado.edu/geography/gc...gif/geoid2.gif
    then change the negative to possitive or possitive to negative

i.e on the graph on that link it says most of north america is -20 so in the app you put +20
    jcastilloalonso likes this.
    01-14-11 10:08 AM
    Very impressive. Nice work. And the price was right.
    01-14-11 10:31 AM
    Man you're always doing giveaways
    Wish I was getting more use out of this right now, too much snow here.
    It says "GPSpeedometer obsolete" in my mobihand tho - do I just update it?
    01-14-11 07:21 PM
    Nice! I was looking for an app like this.
    01-14-11 08:09 PM
    thanks for the possitive feedback. glad to see some people actually using the app.
    Sent you a pm. Please check.
    thanks
    01-14-11 10:52 PM
    Man you're always doing giveaways
    Wish I was getting more use out of this right now, too much snow here.
    It says "GPSpeedometer obsolete" in my mobihand tho - do I just update it?
    Weathers not great here either, snows gone tho so not too bad. Yea mobihand obviously shouldn't be showing that obsolete link but I know it does so I keep it updated with the version for os 4.7 or later so you can just update it anyway. Unless your on an older device. I could give you a different link then.

01-15-11 02:32 AM
    Just added another 10 free downloads. Same coupon code.

01-15-11 02:34 AM
    Really like this app. I just made a handlebar mount for my mountain bike today. Really looking forward to putting it to use now.
    01-16-11 07:22 PM
    Dont forget to set the elipsoid correction value (in the settings screen) for a more accurate elevation value.

you can get the value from this graph http://www.colorado.edu/geography/gc...gif/geoid2.gif
    then change the negative to possitive or possitive to negative

i.e on the graph on that link it says most of north america is -20 so in the app you put +20
    Did that, thanks for the tip. Works better!
    01-17-11 09:13 AM
    Great app, cheers man.

01-17-11 01:34 PM
    Just downloaded the app and cannot seem to get the satellite to register my blackberry. Any ideas? Just keeps blinking, screen says Speed, acquiring satellite, fields are all blank. Took it on a ride yesterday and no data. Thanks for any info.
    01-30-11 10:29 AM
    Always miss these darn giveaways and can't afford to buy them
    01-30-11 11:58 AM
    Just downloaded the app and cannot seem to get the satellite to register my blackberry. Any ideas? Just keeps blinking, screen says Speed, acquiring satellite, fields are all blank. Took it on a ride yesterday and no data. Thanks for any info.
    Sorry if i am replying a bit late. i didnt get an email to say there was a new post on this thread. Always best to use the contact support option in the app. youll get a response quicker that way.

Anyway, usually when it doesnt get off the acquiring satellite screen it means that you havent used your gps on your blackberry in a while, and you just need to do a battery pull to kick start it.

Also make sure your blackberry settings are set correctly for gps, depends on your blackberry where that is, but its usually in settings->advanced->location make sure its turned on and its best to have location aiding enabled also.

Try this and if it doesnt work email me back using the support email address in the app or else use the contact support from the apps listing on the mobihand store.
    champmd2 likes this.
    01-31-11 08:59 AM
    Always miss these darn giveaways and can't afford to buy them
    check your pm
    01-31-11 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD