Yeah its really good, apart from her being really quiet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 04:12 PM
    Aux port of you car? Or is there some kind of other port on the Bold besides the headphone jack that I'm not aware of?
    Yes, the auxillary port in the car. Its a 3.5mm jack and so is the bold's headphone jack. So as long as you have your 3.5mm wire you can connect your bold through the car. That is how I also use my "bluetooth"...the car has a microphone in it but i didn't get bluetooth so one day I just decided to hook up the bold to the car and voila, worked like a charm - handsfree
    04-05-09 04:36 PM
    I haven't figured out a way to get her any louder. And I also plugged in my earbuds and she didn't play through them, it was still through the speaker. I'd like to know if there is a setting somewhere to make that sound play through the headphone jack. I had just assumed that any sound coming out of the BB speaker would change to the headphones whenever they are plugged in.

But yea, if you have the radio on or even if it's off and you are driving down the highway it is hard to hear.
    I guess me and you are the only souls experiencing this problem.
    04-05-09 06:38 PM
    Yes, the auxillary port in the car. Its a 3.5mm jack and so is the bold's headphone jack. So as long as you have your 3.5mm wire you can connect your bold through the car. That is how I also use my "bluetooth"...the car has a microphone in it but i didn't get bluetooth so one day I just decided to hook up the bold to the car and voila, worked like a charm - handsfree

Gotcha. My car doesn't have one of those unfortunately.
    04-06-09 08:52 PM
    I think most of the gps apps don't play the turn by turn through the headphone jack.
    04-06-09 08:56 PM
    Try this -

I had to choose South Africa as my country when I registered. That will give you an English version.

I got the info here -

I'd read through that thread a bit.
    App World doesnt work for me so I couldnt get the other one.. but thanks for this link!
    04-06-09 10:51 PM
    Do any of the navigation programs work in the background during phone calls? Or will a phone call cause the navigation to shut down?
    04-07-09 01:45 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD