Free Flashlight for OS7 but will work on OS6 (not as good). No setup. Just run it or assign to a shortcut app or to a convenience key.

Download it here Free RayOfLight - Cool ★ Lightweight ★ Effective ★ Bright ★ Video Flashlight - from BlackBerry App World

Please leave a good review on Appworld if you like the app.
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    01-20-12 01:17 PM
    Just what the world needs, another Flashlight app. How about something original?
    01-20-12 01:57 PM
    The Flashlight app was done a while go. If you don't like please don't install it.

Want something original try our new FunCam app http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...am-os7-690555/

We have alot of original apps. Just click here Toysoft Development Inc - BlackBerry App World
    01-20-12 02:12 PM
    Just what the world needs, another Flashlight app. How about something original?
    Toysoft has a lot of original apps. Heaven forbid he release a free app, even one that's not original
    01-20-12 09:25 PM
    I'd like to see all the apps you've developed. Do you have a list?
    01-20-12 09:37 PM
    why will not run as good on os6 as in os7 ??
    01-21-12 01:26 AM
    why will not run as good on os6 as in os7 ??
    because OS7 is better than OS6 and RIM fixed some issues found on OS6
    01-21-12 02:25 AM
    Thanks for the Flashlight! I always enjoy your apps.
    I just repurchased four of your programs from App World due to the MobiHand Fiasco.
    They had small updates, but with OS7, I figured it was worth the reinvestment.
    I've never had a flashlight app before. I'm using it to enter the bedroom at night, so I don't wake my Husband.
    He appreciates it! Thanks Again!

BBubbles

PS..I did leave a positive review.
    Last edited by BerryBubbles; 01-23-12 at 04:39 PM.
    01-23-12 04:20 PM
    Thanks for the Flashlight! I always enjoy your apps.
    I just repurchased four of your programs from App World due to the MobiHand Fiasco.
    They had small updates, but with OS7, I figured it was worth the reinvestment.
    I've never had a flashlight app before. I'm using it to enter the bedroom at night, so I don't wake my Husband.
    He appreciates it! Thanks Again!

BBubbles

PS..I did leave a positive review.
    Thanks for your continue support!!
    01-23-12 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD