Is your homescreen cluttered? Free up a couple of icon slots by replacing all your browser icons with a single multi-click, multi-browser icon.

Supports BlackBerry browser, BOLT, and Opera Mini. Please post here if you would like support added for another browser.

UniBrowse - Unified Browser Icon

(Freeware)
    06-27-10 05:02 PM
    Support has been added for the uZard browser.
    07-06-10 05:14 PM
    lol. This reminds me of when all of the themes started including QL. A lot more users became aware of it and started using it just because the themes had the slot for it. This is the same with me. I only used the native browser, and recently Opera. When I got this, I just has to install Bolt. Wow.

I won't install Uzard, so I will ask if there is a way to eliminate the extra slot so I won't have to click through it to get to the shut down.

Very functional & useful IMO. And, it provided another icon space for another app.

Great work as always.
    The city never sleeps.
    Brad.
    07-06-10 07:33 PM
    You could get LSphone's paid app, multi click icons, which lets you customize eight icons.

This looks like a lite version with preset apps. Probably clever marketing to make people hungry for the full featured version� which works great, by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 08:14 PM
    Yeah, I know. I have followed that thread from the begining, but I am not interested in it. If there is no way to do what I want presently, I can always email him to make me a custom version. He's good that way.
    07-06-10 08:32 PM
    I won't install Uzard, so I will ask if there is a way to eliminate the extra slot so I won't have to click through it to get to the shut down.
    Greetings Brad..

(speaking of "MAD"... anyone else watching "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" on Turner Classic Movies right now? It's nuts! Outdated humor but still good for a few laughs.)

You should never have to click through an empty slot. It will just skip to the set-up icon, then the launch-cancel icon.

There's no way to get rid of the set-up icon on UniBrowse because there's only 1 icon (so no other way to reach setup). In "Multi-Click Icons", it's optional whether the set-up icon shows before cancel or not, because there are two other ways to reach setup.

rlmesq, it's true this was meant to draw interest to "Multi-Click Icons" but even if you have the 'full' product, UniBrowse is still useful because it leaves one more icon you can use for something other than the browsers.
    07-06-10 08:37 PM
    speaking of "MAD"... anyone else watching "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" on Turner Classic Movies right now? It's nuts! Outdated humor but still good for a few laughs.
    Thanks for the heads up! I love that movie!
    There's no way to get rid of the set-up icon on UniBrowse because there's only 1 icon (so no other way to reach setup). In "Multi-Click Icons", it's optional whether the set-up icon shows before cancel or not, because there are two other ways to reach setup.
    You're obviously correct. I was confusing the set-up icon with an unused slot. (Brain Fart). I now remember reading that. It works as it should.

You also know that I never knock your hustle, and purchase almost all of your stuff (except your gifts ). I just don't need the full version.
    07-06-10 09:08 PM
    I wasn't knocking this app at all, and agree it's useful. I was just pointing out that your paid app offers a lot more customization.

(speaking of "MAD"... anyone else watching "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" on Turner Classic Movies right now? It's nuts! Outdated humor but still good for a few laughs.)
    Look for the big W!

Were you watching in HD? Many of the movies on TCM haven't been remastered to HD media yet, so the quality can be iffy. I have a version of this film from the MGM HD channel on my DVR, but there's a brief commercial break at the two hour mark. (It's a really, really, really, really long movie!)

If you like the 'sixties farces, look for The Loved One, which shows up on TCM. It's an adaptation of an Evelyn Waugh novel that pokes fun at Forest Lawn cemetery, the original Disneyland for the Dead.

It has cameos by several stars of that era -- Milton Berle, James Coburn -- but Liberace as a casket salesman is not to be missed!
    07-07-10 11:22 AM
    Thanks, I knew what you were saying, and wanted to also point out that it's not a choice of UniBrowse vs. M.C.Icons, either one is a good add-on to the other.
    07-07-10 05:43 PM
    Great download and great idea!

Thanks a lot man!
    07-07-10 06:51 PM
    Anyone using Minuet or some other paid browser and want to share the exact module name and app name (including upper/lower case)? I think it costs $20 and I'm content with BB/Bolt/Opera, so don't want to buy it just to add support.

Thx
    07-10-10 12:31 PM
    If you could please make the icon the default bb browser icon, that would be awesome. I use bolt exclusively, but I keep the stock bb browser in my home screen dock b/c the bolt icon is terrible. Sounds like a great app though!
    07-10-10 01:09 PM
    You can fully customize his paid app, which is very inexpensive and extremely cool!

Superstore

Multi Click Icons, regularly $2.99 but app store has it for $1.25.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by rlmesq; 07-10-10 at 02:39 PM.
    07-10-10 01:46 PM
    Now that I've just finished a customizable icon in Sigcon, maybe I will add the ability to customize to UniBrowse also... we'll see, after all it is a free app and these things take time.

The reason it's not the default browser icon is that the "default" icons for the BlackBerry apps are not accessible by 3rd-party apps; they're part of the default theme. I figured if I had to provide an icon for it, might as well design my own instead of just copying the regular one.
    07-10-10 02:05 PM
    Probably clever marketing to make people hungry for the full featured version�
    @LSphone: A bit off topic for this specific thread...
    So, because of our history, I decided to support you, and purchase the Multi-Click Icons and Sigcon last night, just because they were mentioned here. I remember you have the ability to see activity, and I thought you would get a chuckle when you saw my download on your end after my post here.

I must say that I had no intentions of actually installing the apps, but went back into Mobihand and checked them out anyway....

Daayumm!!! I was missing out on some good sh!t!!!

PS... As you know, the cost of any app that I want is no issue. I just thought I didn't need it. But, it is like a microwave oven. You don't NEED it, but you need to have it. For a multitude of reasons that are obvious! I also can't believe you got this hammered out for the public for only $1.25 right now. A practical giveaway! Worth much more IMO. There's not much left for you after Mobihand fees, but hey, get yourself a cold spring water for the recent heatwave. lol.

It needs to be featured as the "deal of the day", "week", "month", or however you plan to keep it that way. I will now post in the proper thread.
    07-11-10 07:06 AM
    I attached the default browser icon... if you would add it, it would be great. If not, thats OK too.
    07-12-10 05:50 PM
    Support has been added for Minuet. ipodtouch, I'll see about adding icon customization in a future version.

** Existing users, please note:

This is no longer independent freeware; it is a free accessory for users of LSphone icon-related paid apps, which currently are:

Multi-Click Icons
    What's Running?
    Memory Disc
    ThermoBerry
    Sigcon

If you have at least one of the above installed, UniBrowse will self-activate. Otherwise, it will just offer download links to the above.
    Last edited by LSphone; 08-03-10 at 11:39 PM.
    07-30-10 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD