i did a search...

is their a free app or website that is current/best?

Thx!
    05-01-09 08:33 PM
    Google has a great currency exchange calculator, but its online not an app that you download... Just do a Google search for "currency exchange rate" or you can just input the specific amount you want to exchange (i.e. "$10.25 US to Mexican Peso").
    05-01-09 09:27 PM
    I've seen one around here before....

Here you go:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/fre...ckberry-25711/

Always remember... search is your friend.
    Last edited by cmorty72; 05-01-09 at 09:48 PM.
    05-01-09 09:33 PM
    that doesn't work on the Storm though-I tried it recently
    05-02-09 12:24 PM
    I think i read that World Mate Live has a currency converter built in, although it looked like a very LARGE app.
    05-02-09 01:02 PM
    WorldmateLive does have a currency convertor as part of the offered free app. You can convert a base currency up to 3 different currencies. In addition to the world clock features and itinerary management, just one of the many things that make it a pretty cool app.
    05-02-09 01:08 PM
    There's also a currency exchange rate feature built into bloomberg.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 11:10 AM
    WorldmateLive does have a currency convertor as part of the offered free app. You can convert a base currency up to 3 different currencies. In addition to the world clock features and itinerary management, just one of the many things that make it a pretty cool app.
    Worldmate is a very cool app, currency convertor, world clock, weather, hotel bookings, travel itineraries all free...its only the flight status info you pay for.
    05-03-09 11:47 AM
    that doesn't work on the Storm though-I tried it recently
    Just downloaded to storm and it works fine with Compatibility Mode enabled. Just drag your finger up and down screen to select.
    05-03-09 06:02 PM
    thats odd, it didn't work for me. I contacted the company and they said it's not Storm compatible. I could select, but it wouldn't let me enter numbers.
    05-07-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD