Does anyone know of a SMS scheduler that's free and like TxtLater? I loved it, but there's no way to disable it when its not in use, which causes my battery to drain quickly.

Also, I would like to find another app like OneTouch Launcher for launching apps, web links etc. Does anyone know of something like this?

Thanks in advance to those who reply!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 12:02 AM
    This post was made in a moment of sheer stupidity, and has been removed to prevent ridicule. lol
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 04-23-11 at 12:53 AM.
    04-23-11 12:08 AM
    SCrid2000 what do you mean by that?

The Curve has SMS just like any other phone.

04-23-11 12:48 AM
    Oh man, my bad man...
    I had too many threads open at once, I thought you wanted the apps for a Playbook.
    I don;t know of an app other than txtlater that does it for free. In fact, txtlater is no longer free, so I don't know of any.
    As far as an app like one-touch launcher, get quicklaunch or shortcutme. They're both a little pricey at around $5, but each is worth the money.
    QL is easier to setup, and most people seem to prefer it. shortcutme has more features, but a lot of them are far more complicated.
    04-23-11 12:53 AM
    That's ok, just had me scared I posted in the wrong forum or something lol But I love your edit... That really did make me LOL and I need it, so thanks!

I will check out the apps you suggested, but I'll probably just end up reinstalling TxtLater if there's not another app like it for free since its still free on BAW.

Thanks!!

04-23-11 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD