Well did anyone download the free apps that Rimm are giving away. It still shows the price so can I download it for free or what.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-11 05:06 AM
    Go to AppWorld 3
    You will find a new box that says Thank you.

thats where you download the apps from
    10-19-11 05:10 AM
    If you don't find it then do alt+r+s+t+r+s+t

10-19-11 05:14 AM
    Well did anyone download the free apps that Rimm are giving away. It still shows the price so can I download it for free or what.

You'll find a "Thank You Gift from Blackberry" at the top banner. FYI, they won't release all the apps at once. So for now there's only the DriveSafe.ly Pro app available.
    10-19-11 05:17 AM
    Go to AppWorld 3
    You will find a new box that says Thank you.

thats where you download the apps from
    *edited* found it...
    Last edited by biohazard79; 10-19-11 at 05:31 AM.
    10-19-11 05:29 AM
    *edited* found it...
    Which app world do you have?

10-19-11 05:32 AM
    I think it's ridiculous that only one app was available today. I know they have to work out agreement with the developers and can't make them all available at once, but this is just sad. I'm sure not all customers will check AppWorld every day. Sad, sad.
    10-19-11 05:51 AM
    I don't think I deserve anything from RIM so I'm happy for any free thing they give. I really wouldn't complain for a free gesture from any company.

10-19-11 06:02 AM
    Not like its very hard to check. Also a good idea to do it like this so app world doesn't crash cause everyones downloading all the apps at once. That's all Rim needs now is for app world to crash.

I think it's ridiculous that only one app was available today. I know they have to work out agreement with the developers and can't make them all available at once, but this is just sad. I'm sure not all customers will check AppWorld every day. Sad, sad.
    10-19-11 06:21 AM
    Which app world do you have?

currently only the drivesafe.ly but like mentioned, they are gonna release them one by one.

Btw little question about those apps:
    i'm planning on changing in january from a curve to a torch.
    Will i still be able to install those apps on the torch for free then? (same subscription/other phone)
    10-19-11 06:22 AM
    Not like its very hard to check. Also a good idea to do it like this so app world doesn't crash cause everyones downloading all the apps at once. That's all Rim needs now is for app world to crash.

Agreed.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    10-19-11 08:05 AM
    hmmm, I hope the nRange Golf App is one of them! or one of the other GPS apps that actually WORK on a 9810. Most haven't been ported over yet.
    10-19-11 08:44 AM
    hmmm, I hope the nRange Golf App is one of them! or one of the other GPS apps that actually WORK on a 9810. Most haven't been ported over yet.
    It's not.
    http://press.rim.com/release.jsp?id=5214
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 10-19-11 at 09:21 AM.
    10-19-11 09:15 AM
    not yet....

"The selections over this period will include the following (with more to come):
    10-19-11 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD