Hello Everyone,

BeVi is a new free application for the PC that makes capturing your Blackberry's screen to an avi video as easy as a click of a button. BeVi connects via USB making screen and video capturing an extremely fast and safe process. BeVi is a great application for sharing your Blackberry's screen and creating tutorials when a device simulator or separate video camera is not available. It also proves as a handy tool for capturing games and important information in a timely manner.

Download and try it out at the link below:

Download: BeVi - Record your Blackberry's Screen to an AVI Video

Features:
    Record Screen - Capture a movie of your Blackberry's screen.
    Snapshot - Capture a single image of your Blackberry's screen.

Options:
    Frame Rate - Change the frame rate which the avi plays.
    Capture Rate - Change the speed at which BeVi captures your Blackberry's screen.
    Auto Play - Toggle if movies and snapshots are automatically opened.

Notes:
    BeVi is not responsible for any damage caused to your Blackberry.
    Remember when using BeVi to never remove the usb while BeVi is capturing your Blackberry's screen. Doing so will not only stop the recording of your video but may also cause damage to your Blackberry.

Enjoy,
    Brandon.

07-28-10 04:12 PM
    thanks i will test it out on my 8320
    07-28-10 06:58 PM
    does what it says it does, but will there be a version where u can see the bb screen live with BeVi?
    07-28-10 07:04 PM
    Hmmm, good suggestion. I'm pretty sure that's doable. I'll work on it.
    07-28-10 07:44 PM
    Awesome! Ill try this out tomorrow. I had used an app from Rove before that did this, but the framerates were always low.
    07-28-10 07:53 PM
    Very interesting. At first I did not know what was happening - all those separate bmp files - but then they were compiled into the video.

Also, at first I just unzipped everything into one folder but the files need to be extracted into the appropriate folders.
    07-28-10 08:00 PM
    Well, this app definitely doesn't capture in real time, but I hope it will work more efficiently than Roves.
    07-28-10 08:06 PM
    Very interesting. At first I did not know what was happening - all those separate bmp files - but then they were compiled into the video.

Also, at first I just unzipped everything into one folder but the files need to be extracted into the appropriate folders.
    I was thinking about hiding the BMP files, but I figured some people may want to pause the capture and retrieve the images themselves.
    07-28-10 08:07 PM
    Sweet, I'll check this out on my 8330m and transfer it to a 9650 next week.
    07-29-10 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD