Hi

I was searching throught youtube for free BB unlock codes for my BB 9700 and I found this program that I downloaded and tested and it acctually worked and I thought i should share it with you guys.

The vid can be found at the link in the attachment

I also only used it cause of the good comments I saw it had, I was really tired of fake programs being posted on youtube but this one worked for me.

It reads the encrypted code from you BB and then de-crypts it (I think )

Please reply and tell me if it worked for you, also I have a BB 9700.
    foreal77 likes this.
    02-05-11 05:14 PM
    There are known, reputable BlackBerry unlocking service providers in the BlackBerry Unlocking forum who charge nominal prices for unlocking codes. It is also often possible to get an unlock code for free from your service provider. It does not seem prudent to me to connect your phone to a random app that you downloaded from a youtube advertisement that is recommended by a person that you do not know.
    SCrid2000 likes this.
    02-05-11 09:13 PM
    Whats the password to the rar file to extract it?
    Last edited by hs1125; 02-05-11 at 09:20 PM.
    02-05-11 09:15 PM
    Whats the password to the rar file to extract it?
    I believe that would be "Don'tDoIt". Remember, that's case sensitive.

As Jeff said, most carriers will unlock it for free after 90 days on a contract, and if nEded we have many reputable unlockers on the site that charge very little. Who knows what personal information could be handed over using an app.
    hs1125 likes this.
    02-06-11 01:13 AM
    Can I test if it really works ? I only have unlocked BBs......
    02-06-11 02:02 AM
    Ya'll want to find the vid and risk it, have at it. Me, I'm going to do my best to keep members out of trouble. End of topic
    02-06-11 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD