seems like everything is good again, 1.9.6 is now available from foursquare.com/blackberry/beta
    I was having these issues so I just deleted the app. Now that the upgrade came out, all seems well. It was aggrevating as ****. Now if they can just get the proximity a little more accurate, it will be even better. The gps refresh doesn't help with this issue much, but its better than it was.
    10-04-10 07:14 AM
    I have a 8350i Curve and I have to open Google Maps to update my location before I open Foursquare to "check-in". I know this is a GPS issue but I am not 1005 sure how to resolve it yet. If I don't open Google Maps to update my location then Foursquare just says loading forever after I click on check-in.
    10-06-10 12:42 PM
    I have a 8350i Curve and I have to open Google Maps to update my location before I open Foursquare to "check-in". I know this is a GPS issue but I am not 1005 sure how to resolve it yet. If I don't open Google Maps to update my location then Foursquare just says loading forever after I click on check-in.
    Try using v1.8.4..for some reason it has an easier time determining your gps location. The newest version was pretty good about finding my location but had some major battery drain issues.
    10-06-10 09:22 PM
    For some reason when I upgraded my foursquare, quicklaunch stopped working with it. I can start foursquare by clicking on it, but not through quicklaunch. I have removed and re-added the app to quicklaunch but it still doesn't work.
    10-09-10 12:52 AM
    this doesn't seem to work on the curve 8520. it says loading and doesn't go further than that. hope foursquare fixes this problem asap.
    Mine is doing the same thing! I really want it to work. Somebody please help.....
    10-23-10 11:37 AM
    I just downloaded 1.9.8 for FourSquare. I noticed I now get pop-ups when my friends check-in. Previously, I had to leave the app running to get these, but now they come up whether I "Close" or "Exit" the app. However, it doesn't look like there is a notification option in Profiles for FourSquare to set the sound options. Is there a way to set a sound profile for FourSquare, or am I looking in the wrong place?
    10-29-10 09:55 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD